The original interstellar world ( END)

Start from the beginning

  The system replied: "I will untie you, and then go back to the master who developed me."

  Qingyou breathed

  a sigh of relief, "That's okay." Then he changed his mind, "Who is your real master? No Is it Little Xingxing?" The

  system remained silent and did not answer, and then changed the subject.

  "Master, do you need information about this small world?"

  Qingyou didn't stare at her and asked, she had already guessed, "My original world is actually a small world?" The

  system replied: "Yes, it's just that you are in The small world is more advanced."

  Qingyou said: "Then pass it to me, I want to see what is the origin of that woman."

  Soon, the system introduced the situation of this small world into Qingyou's mind inside.

  This is an interstellar world, and it is also the world where Qingyou used to be.

  Qingyou was born in the Qing family of the top wealthy family of the central star. Her grandfather is one of the five marshals of the federation, her father is an admiral, and her mother is the top ten female president of the central star rich list. Her business spreads all over the entire interstellar.

  Qingyou has a brother and a sister, she is the youngest.

  My brother took the route arranged by the family, joined the army after graduating from the military academy, and is now a major general.

  My sister is more independent. She studied economics in college, but went to become a star after graduation.

  Qingyou herself graduated from a military academy, and then entered the largest scientific research institute in Central Star.

  She has been a god of learning since she was a child, and spent most of her time in the laboratory before she crossed.

  Her parents, older brother, and older sister all love her, and her life and career are smooth.

  But suddenly their small world was shaken, and a Sumeru ring from the world of cultivating immortals fell into their small world along the space crack.

  Then it was picked up by Qingyou's school girl Zhan Zifei. In addition to many resources for cultivating immortals, there is also a ray of remnant souls from the realm of cultivating immortals in the Sumeru Ring.

  Originally, the wisp of remnant soul wanted to take Zhan Zifei away, but she swallowed it instead.

  From then on, Zhan Zifei counterattacked.

  From an unknown and introverted poor student to a highly sought after goddess.

  Ever since Qingyou entered the military academy, she has been ranked first in all subjects every year, coupled with her outstanding appearance and background, she has been hailed as the school flower of the god of learning, and has many admirers.

  Qingyou and Zhan Zifei have no social relationship, but one of the people who have a crush on her is Zhan Zifei's Bai Yueguang.

  In the past, Zhan Zifei was born in a remote small planet, her family conditions were not good, and her looks were only average. After entering the Central Star First Military Academy, she felt a little inferior and introverted. There is no sense of presence.

  Therefore, seeing the dazzling green pomelo, I couldn't help feeling envious and jealous.

  After accidentally discovering that Bai Yueguang had a crush on Qingyou, Zhan Zifei hated Qingyou.