7

After some week Cale was fully healed .
The scarring and cuts on both of his wrists had almost completely disappeared, except for the one big wound on his neck which was still covered by a thin gauze.
His legs had completely recovered too as well but he wasn't able to walk anymore .
So he had to use crutches or weelchair.

He decided that even though he was now healed he would continue to wear bandages to cover the scars on his wrists and neck.

Because that's what they say : the more you cover your wounds the less they will hurt.
This also applied to Cale's leg, although it was slightly better, it was still sore.
Anna was visiting him daily which consisted of bringing a tray with food and drinks everyday.
She would always sit down next to him and read while watching him eat.
"Thank you... Anna"
cried Cale as he finished his soup
He loved eating and he loved reading. He'd love to stay like this forever if he could.

"No problem young master"

she smiled
Cale smiled back.

"I'm glad you're okay"

she said

"Me too"

he replied
Anna smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you're happy"

she said
Cale nodded.
In the beginning Anna was worried about his relationship with Hans but she quickly understood what was between them and stopped worrying.
At first she thought it was weird since they were just friends. After seeing the two together she thought maybe they were in love but she dismissed the idea as silly.
That's why she was surprised when she heard that the two actually liked each other.
Now that she thought about it... Maybe Hans likes Cale?

"Anna"

said Hans
He approached Anna with a serious expression on his face.

"I know what you want to ask, but I'm sorry but he won't like me back"

He confessed

"Young master...  He is the only one that loves you, you are his happiness. How can he not love you? Don't give up on him"

she said smiling
He looked at her and sighed in relief
Anna walked off happily leaving a confused Cale behind.
When he looked at his empty plate and cup Anna had prepared his meal, a sense of guilt washed over him. He never ate much during meals since he was always tired.
He didn't feel hungry anymore so he pushed it aside and picked up his book again.
He read a few pages before he found that he couldn't keep his eyes open.
He put his book down and covered his eyes with the blanket.
Then he laid there for some time and fell asleep quickly, happy that now he had someone.