3

When Cale wakes up his whole body aches and it feels like someone had kicked his entire body repeatedly, which happen.
He slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with his bedroom in full darkness.
His surroundings were quiet, the only sound he could hear was the faint ticking of the clock on the wall and the sound of his own heartbeat.
It was the middle of the night and no one was here, except maybe his butler.
He sighed and closed his eyes again, he must be tired as hell.

He took some deep breath and tried once again to move.
It didn't work again, he felt like he was in a box or a cage. His limbs were chained.
His  arms and legs moved slightly but not much, it hurt like hell and all he could think was:

'This hurts like hell!'

He let out a loud sigh and tried once more. This time he moved his arms.
A small smile appeared on his lips as he saw the movement, it was very little but it was enough to show that he was still alive.

As long as he can keep moving he will survive this. The sooner he'll figure this shit out the better.
The young man took some deep breathes and tried once again.
Nothing happened.
He sighed defeatedly, the feeling of defeat and frustration filled his body, making him unable to do anything.
He tried to look around, if anyone was around he'd try to ask them if they're aware of anything that could be useful to help him but he doesn't get much luck.
No matter how many times he tries, he's still stuck here. No matter how much he tried to moves his legs he seems to find himself trapped in that bed.
The thought made him start tearing up again.
Why can't I move?! He thought to himself, tears falling from his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.
Why did it have to be me!? He started sobbing uncontrollably as his chest became so heavy, almost crushing his heart. Why me, why can't I just die already?! He thought to himself while trying to breathe through the pain.

"oh dear. .."

He hears the soft voice of his butler coming from behind the door.
Then silence.
There's no way he could move so he decided to wait patiently for Hans to come to check on him.
He could feel how the tears dried up and the pain in his body lessened gradually but that didn't stop him from crying because he couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier.
He felt ashamed because he's so weak and helpless, but he also felt guilty because of all the trouble he had caused his family.
They never wanted him and he never wanted to bother them. But what could he do? There was no escaping fate! What does he have left anyway!? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Not a fucking thing!!
Cale was taken back to reality when he noticed someone gently touch his cheek, wiping off his tears.
When he saw who touched him he looked up and found Hans looking at him sadly.

"It isn' worth crying over your mistakes "

"But-"

He said

"You deserve better than this"

"I don'-"

"-Yes you do"

"Why me?"

Cale started crying again and  Hans gave him a warm smile and pulled him into a hugs, letting him cry against his shoulder
The younger boy was thankful for his kindness, he was still weak but he didn't mind, he needed the warm and kind embrace to keep him calm.
For awhile they stayed like that in the dark. Cale couldn't  move so Hans was the one who helped him.

"You should sleep"
The ginger whispered as he rubbed Cale's back.
The boy nodded in response and soon he fell asleep, feeling comfortable in Hans arms.
The next morning both were awoken by a maid knocking on their door.

"the count has asked for you"

said the maid.

Hans carried Cale on bridal style and slowly walked to the dining room, he was more stronger that he looked.

Everyone else in the house was surprised to see Hans carrying a frail human like Cale.
Some were even whispering to each other how much he resembled a Lady.
Once everyone in the dining room saw Cale, he instantly became silent, he wasn't used to people staring at him.

He stood beside Hans who put him on his seat and handed him a silver cup filled with tea.
After that, the maid served breakfast.
Everyone stared at Cale.
Everyone was concerne and
Cale, who was drinking tea, felt a weird pressure inside. He was afraid, he thought that they were angry for what happen.
He didn't know what to say or do so he sat quietly while sipping his tea
He looked around the table.
His step-mother, Violan Henituse, was looking at him with pity and sadness. She always treated him nicely even after all he did.
Next to his mother there was is father, Count Deruth Henituse , he wore a neutral expression as if he was thinking of something, and he seemed uncomfortable being in the same room as him.
Cale knew that this was the norm for them from now on.

He looked down at his plate, trying to avoid meeting anyone's eyes.

"Cale....."

His stepmother called

"Are you alright?"

She said

" It hurts somewhere? Shouldn't we call the doctor?"

"That's unnecessary..." 

said Cale in a quiet voice, he didn't mean to raise his voice, but that was just who he was at this point.

"Cale are you sure? You haven't eaten"
said the count

The boy nodded his head

"Yes.. I'm... I'm okay.."

The redhead looked at his hands and he felt a lump rise in his throat.
This was his first experience of hunger and he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday evening, he would've been happy to eat something right now, he'd love to eat something, but he couldn't move. He felt horrible both physically and emotionally.
Hans placed a hand over Cale's, giving it a reassuring squeeze.
Suddenly he felt a wave of strength running through his hand.
The boy smiled lightly, he felt relieved that he had someone helping him.

"Please drink more water, Cale, you seem tired"

"Okay"

he responded, his gaze still fixed on his empty plate.

"I think it's best if the young master eats alone in his room today"

The ginger said with a smile
on his face
"Yes that would be best"
said Cale as he kept drinking his water.
He heard the sound of footsteps and then suddenly there were two strong arms wrapping around his tiny body.
The butler.

"You need to eat something"

he muttered in his ear.

He carried him to his room were the food was already prepared.