40

Saturday came back around, the day we planned for Seonghwa and my fake date.

  Bangchan choose my outfit, consistenting of ripped jeans, a black anime t-shirt and one of his jean jackets. I pulled my hair half up into a ponytail, applying some lip gloss so I looked like I was actually going on a date.

  "I can't help but feel jealous seeing you get ready to hang out with another guy." He leaned on the doorframe of the bathroom as I stood in front of the mirror.

  I rolled my eyes. "You are the one who encouraged me to do it."

  "Yeah but.." he walked behind me, holding my hips and bringing his face next to mine. "You're getting all pretty for another guy."

  I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. "relax, you know it isn't a real date. I'm just trying to make it look realistic."

  He pecked my lips.

  "Plus aren't you the one who gets to kiss me whenever he so pleases?" I joked around, regretting it as he picked me up and put me on the counter.

  "You've been quite chatty these days, ya know that?" He smirked as I acted oblivious, tilting my head.

  He squinted his eyes at me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, eyes widening as he held my chin. "You don't have anything to say now?"

  I pouted my lips, moving my legs and arms. In attempt to move off the counter he moved between my legs, placing both hands on my thighs.

  "Why are you jealous when I am not even yours?" I raised a brow. He pulled me into this game so I'll play.

He let out a huff, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. He moved closer, letting his breath tickle my neck. "Should I let everyone know who you belong to?"

---

Seonghwa arrived, Hongjoong, Wooyoung, Jongho and Yunho all already surveilling Seonghwa from a distance.

  Anxiety began to run through my body as Bangchan reassured me, informing the younger about my social anxiety.

  "So once we get outside the act starts immediately. Are you ready Yuri?" Seonghwa politely asked before opening the door, doing so as I nodded.

  We walked out to his car, him running ahead to open the door for me. I thanked him and got in, patiently walking for him to get in as well.

Once the car was turned on he turned on a small little walkie talkie, setting it in a small holder.

"One two can you two hear me?" A voice echoed through the small device.

"Loud and clear." Seonghwa responded, pulling the car onto the road.

"Yuri, you there?" Hongjoong called.

"Yeah.. I can hear you."

"Alright good. We already have him on your tail. Seems like he took the bait. We are on his ass so don't worry and just go along with the fake date."

I anxiously scratched at my arms, the pit in my stomach making it impossible to just go with the flow.

"They all have him in sight and you will be in my sight, I know it's scary but this isn't our first rodeo. We won't let anything happen to you. Shall we go in and eat?" He smiled.

We got out, him offering his arm.

It's all for show...

I smiled and took his arm, letting him guide me into the restaurant. Making sure to choose two window seats I took a deep breath, avoiding looking out the window.

  He reached over and grabbed my hand, giving me a small smile. "Are you okay?"

  I hummed with a fake smile, looking at the menu. We had ordered food and began some small talk. Getting to know the boy, he actually seemed quite sweet. He was an only child and spent most of his life with his friends.

  As our plates were almost clean, Seonghwa pulled out his phone, nodding to himself. Typing something out he slid the phone across the wooden table, allowing me to read it.

  A text from Hongjoong stated that he was in the restaurant with us, that it was time to take me back home. In the bar to send a text was another sentence, reading. 'when we walk back out to the car, are you comfortable with me kissing your cheek?'

  I nodded, hitting the backspace bar and passing it back to him.

  "I think it's time to take you home."

  We slowly got our things together as Seonghwa paid, and I thanked him. We walked out to the parking lot as he held my hand. We shared a flirty little giggle, as sure enough he leaned over to kiss my cheek. He held the car door open for me, turning the walkie talkie back on as he for in.

  It was very awkward trying to act interested in someone I wasn't, but at the cost of catching that bastard..

  "Great job! Seems he watched the whole thing. Now get her safe back to the boys before he comes out of the restaurant." Hongjoong ordered. We zoomed out and onto the road, reaching the house within minutes.

  "Wait-" Seonghwa spoke as I was about to get out, making me frown. "He caught up to us. Let me walk you in."

  A few seconds later the front door opened, revealing my brother. We walked up as I was stopped, another kiss being placed on my cheek. "See you again soon cutie. Bye Minho!"

  Minho waved with a smile, waving me in the door. The moment the door was shut he hugged me. I let out a small giggle, taking advantage of it by hugging him as tightly as I could. "I'm okay.."

  "I know.. I just didn't want you to be apart of any plan.. After all that has happened, we don't know what that man is capable of." He admitted.

  I found it a bit strange that Minho kept the hug for so long, but it was kind of refreshing. "Are you okay?"

  He pulled away, nodding. "Now go cheer up Chan. You going on a fake date has really dampened his spirit." He chuckled to himself.

  I wasted no time to run back to chans room, peaking in the crack of the door. He sat at his computer, lazily clicking through something. I snuck in, coming up behind him and scaring him.

  As I laughed he only snickered, turning around in his chair. "How was the date?"

Ohhhhh okay. Now I get it.

  "Horrible. I don't like going on dates with people, that is if they aren't my person." I dramatically expressed, causing his eyebrows to furrow.

  I climbed on to straddle his lap, holding his face with both of my hands. "Are you jealous Channie?"