23

(I'm not sure I went into detail about the other boys living situations lol.

Minho and Bangchan
Changbin and felix
Seungmin and jisung
Hyunjin lives in a college dorm
Jeongin still lives with his parents near college campus

Again hope that helps lmao)

  A few more days went by and he was no where to be seen. No one saw him around the house or even the run down car he drove.

  Though none of them let their guards down, especially the two roommates Minho and Bangchan. One of the three with cars were always there to get us from school, making sure we got back safely.

  Hyunjin began staying with Jeongin and his parents so he wasn't alone in campus away from everyone else.

Another school day came to an end as Jeongin and I walked out of the building. I wasn't feeling much talkative- or should I say I hadn't said a word since I woke up this morning. Jeongin quickly picked up on it and acted like it was pretty normal.

I paused as I didn't see any of the boys, but Jeongin chuckled. "Wooyoungs friend Hongjoong is over there. He must be here to get us." He pulled me towards the parking lot, greeting the older.

He looked away from his phone and smiled brightly, pulling Jeongin in for a hug. "It's good to see you kid! And you must be Yuri?"

"She isn't feeling talkative today, don't take it personally." Jeongin chuckled, nudging me as I giggled. The brunette extended a hand, lightly shaking mine as I took it.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Hongjoong. None of the boys could get out of school early enough so I am here. Shall we get in the car and discuss where to go?"

  Jeongin held the door for me, getting in the back with me as the older sat in the front. "Do you two want to head back to your house or head to our gym to get some lessons?"

  Jeongin looked at me with a small smile, asking in a way without actually asking what I wanted to do. He motioned towards his old phone in my pocket. "Type it out if you'd like, you don't have to talk if you don't want too."

  I smiled, appreciating the thought. "Can we go back to change then go?" I quietly spoke, not feeling too awkward despite being in the car with someone brand new.

  "Of course! Back to the house it is!"

  When we arrived Jeongin didn't leave my side, walking me to my room. He said he'd steal some of Minhos clothes, goofily running back down the hall.

  I chuckled and closed the door, walking to the dresser for the one pair of leggings I owned. They were high waisted, coming up just above my belly button. The soft black material framed my body nicely, almost making me feel self conscious.

  I'm just going to work out and learn how to fight.. it's not like I am going to school or somewhere I have to cover up.

  And I had multiple men looking after me...

  I threw on a black sports bra, eyeing the white long sleeved button up hanging on the closet door.

  Eh, why not. Buttons up can be used in many different styles.

  I threw it on as a cover up with my black converse, throwing my hair in a ponytail for the first time in a while.

  I always had bruises to cover up so I never styled my hair up. My mother would also pick at my jawline, saying it looked uneven and weird.

  Maybe if she didn't punch me in the jaw so much it wouldn't be..

  When I walked out to the livingroom the two seemed to be deep in a conversation, but stopped when my presence was noticed. "Let's head out. Jeongin when we get in the car can you text Chan we are going to our gym?"

Once again Jeongins arm was linked with mine as we walked back out to the car. Hongjoong locked the door with Jeongins key, pausing as he kicked an envelope on the porch. From inside the car, me and the olders eyes connected as he bent down to grab it and walked towards the car.

  "Here, don't open it." He shut his door, locking the door. "It wasn't there when we got here. I believe it's from Mr mask." He dryly joked. "We will give it to Chan once we see him."

  "Everyone really trusts Bangchan.. it's so cool to see." I admitted in a tiny voice, I wasn't sure they'd even hear me.

  "Chan has always been a caring and trustworthy guy. He's even saved a few of our lives before. Not once have I ever come across a man who isn't capable of lying. He always sees his promises through and makes sure everyone is cared for. He has a kind heart." Hongjoong spoke with heart, paying attention to the road and his surroundings.

  "You are one lucky girl to be so important to Chan AND Minho. You can trust not only them but the rest of the friend group will always come running for you."

--