He tiredly put his head on the table and Rose getting his gesture, ran her fingers through his soft locks making him sigh contently and close his eyes. while she caresses his hair, her right hand took the laptop and the binder from his side and check the main purpose why the people were called for this meeting. she puts on her glasses as she reads the words written.

The one of the most prestigious company Carat Maestra Choi Indulgence Co. of Aevum Empire want to buy some of Emporia Aventura Aesthetics Co.'s really beneficial shares and they are paying a lot for that. the meeting is happening here, and the Choi's are going to be there soon to share the presentation that shows that their project is trustworthy to give shares for.

Rose put the file as she removes her glasses and put her head on her brother's back and close her eyes. she is only this soft when she is with Tae or her little nephew. and just like that the cute twins fell asleep with Tae's arms securely wrapped around his sissy with his baby sis's head in the crook of his neck. they have always been each other's comfort zone and priority.

Mr. Kim enters the meeting room while discussing something with Namjoon and Jin when he sees his baby twins sleeping cutely while holding each other making his heart melt like a candle. Jin chuckled at his baby brother and sis before walking to his seat and sitting on it elegantly. he took his phone out to text his wife to ask how his cutie wife and son is while Namjoon lets out a small smile as he pecks the twins' forehead before walking to his seat and sitting on it while arranging some files.

Mr. Kim slowly and gently pat the twins' head to wake them up. as much as he wanted not to, but it was almost the time for the meeting and soon the employees will start coming inside. Rose slowly rubs her eyes as she yawns cutely before wearing her glasses and tying her long loose curls into a bun. she checks the time on the Rolex as she wakes Tae up and soon, they both sit obediently and quietly there.

"Who is going to be here for the shares? Uncle Choi or his sons, Dada?" Rose breaks the silence as her beautiful orbs stared at her dad for the answer.

"William (Mr. Choi) is going to here with Jeonghan, Seung Cheol and Joshua is going to be here for the presentation and also because William wanted to talk to me about something, so I thought to just call him here." Mr. Kim said as he wears his glasses and goes through some files while answering.

"Can you guess what it could be?" Rose asked while scrolling through her phone as she tried to bury the sudden nervousness that creeped into her nerves. That's new, she doesn't really get nervous about any meeting or presentation then what is so new about this?

"I don't know, William didn't really tell me anything about it." Mr. Kim sighs, "Let's just hope it is something not to be worried about" and soon the employees started coming inside the room while being quite intimidated with the elegance and visual together. The one of the most top icons in the Asia sitting in one room is just breathtaking and intimidating moment.

Jungkook enters the meeting room with his Hyung while Julia Wagner sat next to Rose, explaining about some updates that happened in the presentations and company. Rose didn't really come to company in the last month because she was quite busy with the court and had a lot of cases to study about. Jungkook sat next to Taehyung, Jungkook is a good looking and handsome man with his usual cold expression on his ethereal features.

He is only sweet with his best friends and the world doesn't matter to him. Rose respects her childhood bestie a lot because of his thinking and the power he holds while Hoseok's bright and cheerful personality is enough to make someone have a good day.

"Hey, Ms. Beautiful" Mr. Yoon enters the room with his dominating aura and handsome face. He looked like an emperor in his black clothing, an emperor ready invade in his kindom. His black locks were gelled aside showing his heavenly forehead as he smiles an innocent smile, but Rose knows better.

But Her heart just skipped a beat as she nervously swallowed at his beauty.

Gosh, This man is so Handsome and Hot.

_____________

How was the chapter? If you liked the chapter then please give your precious vote for it. The romance and mysterious ride between Jeonghan and His soon to be Love, Rose is going to be starting soon :)

Are You Excited??!!