bucky- getting worse.

I don't like to admit it my mental health has been getting bad again.. i don't want to worry anyone so I've just stayed at my house these past days, I've barely gotten out of bed. I feel so.. i don't know how to call it, unwanted?
I feel like I'm not important in anyone's life. Like I'm just the side character that everyone forgets about.
I haven't eaten in like three days to try and feel like I'm good enough for anyone but it hasn't worked so far.
I barely feel anything when i cut myself and that's what I do to feel more. The says are like mending together and time feels strange lately because i don't open my windows so i haven't seen the daylight in a while.
Bucky has been trying to talk to me through texts but i haven't been awnsering. His life would be better if i wasn't in it.
My phone rings and i see it's bucky calling. I decide to pick up so he doesn't worry anymore.
"Y/n? Can you hear me?" He says with a worried tone in his voice.
"Yes, i can hear you fine. Why did you call?"
"Because I'm worried about you! You haven't texted me back and Sam told me that the last time he saw you it seemed like you were getting worse again."
"I'm fine don't worry about me. I've been ignoring everyone because I've decided their lives would be better without me."
"Look, I'm coming over we'll talk then." He says, then hanging up.
Well shit.
After a few minutes he comes walking throw the door.
"Hey."
"..hi."
First thing he does is sit next to me on my bed and hug me, wich ia strange because normally he acts so tough and cold.
"Y/n.. i know your getting worse. Please talk to me. I care about you. And please don't tell me that I'm better off without in my life because that's not true."
"I'm sorry.. I've just been so numb lately. I don't even know why. i just feel so.. alone."
"Y/n.. i know you think people don't care about you and that your not important but trust me, that's not true. We all love you and feel so lucky that your in our lives. I love you. So whatever your going through. Know that your not alone. I'm going to be with you through every dark place you go."
"Thank you buck.. i love you too."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you eaten lately? I know you stop eating when your depressed."
"Don't worry about that it's fine."
"You need to take care of yourself. How about this, we can eat together. It doesn't have to be something big we can eat just a little, ok?"
"..i don't know.."
"Please, y/n."
"I'll try."
"Thank you."