Eddie- lunch break.

I wake up and get ready for school.

I get to school and go to my classes

I get to school and go to my classes. Now it's lunch break so i walk to the cafeteria and start heading to eddies table.
"Hey guys!" I say going to sit next to Eddie and giving him a kiss.
"Hey y/n! We were just talking about the dnd campaign tonight." Mike says.
"Cool."
"Do you wanna come? You don't have to play you can just watch." Eddie says, holding my hand.
"Yeah, sure."
"Metal!"
We start talking but Eddie notices im not eating with them.
He gives me a concerned look about it and i just try to ignore it. Maybe if i ignore it he won't bring it up in front of everyone.
"Ok, well as much as we enjoy spending time with you freaks me and my boyfriend have to go now~" Eddie says as he gets up and offers me his hand.
"Mkay, bye!"
"Uh- bye guys!" I say a bit confused.
Eddie puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk to the back of the school.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"Going to the hidden picnic table that's back here." He says with a smile.
"Ok?"
We get there and i sit on the table.
"I noticed weren't eating earlier, is everything ok?"
"Oh.. you noticed. I'm ok I'm not starving myself again i just don't feel comfortable eating Infront of everyone.. it makes it more difficult to not relapse.."
"Ok, it's good that you haven't relapsed. I'm proud of you, darling."
"Thanks eds~"
"I still have some food left, do you want them now that it's just us?"
".. i- sure.."
He gives me a proud smile and puts some food on the table and we share it sense he knows it helps when I'm not the only one eating.
We spend a while there hanging out and we completely forget about the other classes.
"Your so handsome, you know that?" He says, resting his hands on my waist.
"Thank you love, you're not so bad yourself~"
We kiss for a bit then decide to head to his trailer and hang out there until the dnd game.