Chapter 46

Copyrights 2015 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

Pre-warning, there is slightly sexual content towards the end of this chapter! If you are underage to not read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46:

"God what the fuck did they give him!" Gino exclaimed as he dumped D'Angelo down on our bed.

My eyes widened in shock at how roughly he was treating D'Angelo. As he stood up straight and whacked him across the back of the head I rushed to D'Angelo trying to prop him up with his pillows and make his sluggish body comfortable.

After his cheeky behavior and outburst in the car, the drugs had started to take their proper effect and D'Angelo had become sleepy. He was in dream land within minutes which led us to now with Gino carrying him into the mansion and treating him rough as guts.

"Gino" I scolded him. He rolled his eyes as I climbed up on the bed beside D'Angelo and tried to move him so that he would be comfortable.

Lifting his limp arm, I spread him out before going around so I was at the top of his head. Pushing my hands underneath his shoulders I tried to lift him so I could wrap my arms around him and pull him up but he was dead weight. I grunted and tried to lift him but it was no use he was knocked out, grunting I dropped the top half of his body. The bed bouncing back against the force of him.

"And you tell me off" Gino sniggered at me.
I flipped him the bird and went to get off the bed when D'Angelo grunted his arms moving up above him to wrap around my waist and he hoisted himself up his head snuggling into my lap and he mumbled incoherently.

"I'll let you two be" Gino said as he turned to walk out.

I sighed heavily and curled my fingers in D'Angelo's hair. It was so soft and thick, swarming my fingers as I ran my nails lightly across his scalp. He hummed in content and I smiled knowing how much he loved it when I massaged his scalp. My back started to ache as I sat there but I blocked it out just wanting to enjoy this time with him. It felt good to be back in D'Angelo's room, just relaxing with him.

My eyes opened when I felt D'Angelo start to rouse from his slumber. After a few hours of playing with his hair I found myself a peace and content to close my eyes. Sitting up wasn't the most comfortable position ever but I was able to close my eyes and meditate, letting all the built up stress and worry flow out.

D'Angelo groaned as he shifted on the bed. Gazing down at his face his eyes fluttered open and a dopey smile graced his lips. I returned the smile happy to see him awake. He looked well rested and some of the colour in his complexion that he had lost in hospital had come back.

"Il mio aneglo" (my angel) he murmured as his hand reached up. His fingers brushing my cheek before moving up and curling on my hair. Leaning into his touch we stayed gazing at each other for what felt like ages. D'Angelo didn't move his head snuggling further into my crossed legs.

Stretching as I stood up I felt D'Angelo's eyes on me as I made my way to the door. After talking and playing with his hair my stomach was beginning to rumble. I hadn't eaten since last night, I was too excited by this morning when Gino called saying that we were bringing D'Angelo home.
"You're lucky I'm stuck to this bed" he growled when I put a sway in my hips on my way to the door.

Laughing I winked at him before I slipped outside. I was definitely going to enjoy teasing D'Angelo while he was on bed rest. It would be pay back for all the times he left me high and dry.