21- Magic less

There I was sitting on Spike's floor underground, magic less. I stared hard at the wall, like I was trying to beat it at a staring contest, but I lost as big tear drops began climbing down my face.

'Hey it's okay' Spike offered sympathy

'No it's not' I frowned 'I'm in so much trouble'

'Don't be silly the Scooby gang is always getting in trouble, why is it different for you?'

'Because I'm not apart of the gang!' I yelled 'I'm an outsider trying to fit in, I stuffed up from the beginning' I mumbled

'Well I liked you from the beginning' he smiled 'you were smart, sassy, powerful and confident. You weren't sitting on the ground crying because some stupid demon was coming after you'

'I miss that me' I replied

'Not too late to bring her back'

'Yeah, you're right'

I got up and went back upstairs, there was no sign of the demon. I opened the door and left Spike in his crib. I carefully made my way back to Giles house, the place was a wreck. The only person there was Giles.

'Are you okay?' I asked rushing up to him

'I'm fine, I'm fine' he replied pulling me into a hug 'how are you?! Where were you? Are you okay?'

'I'm fine, I had to hide out that's all'

'I know, I know'

'Where is everyone?' I asked worriedly

'They're fine, they all went home' Giles answered

'The demon?'

'I'm not sure'

'I don't know either' I panicked 'Giles my powers are gone'

'What!?'

'Yeah I tried to do a spell and nothing, I felt nothing Giles!' I yelled, a couple of tears falling down my face.