{chapter 10}

Warning: this chapter contains smut ⚠️

Omg, I was so stressed because I was about to have sex with my best friend. Fuck, I know I can't cancel on that cause I already agreed!

"So, who's going first?" I asked as my anxiety hit me. No it's gonna be okay. "I can go first, since I'm her boyfriend" Colby said, as we walked in the room, and locked the door.

He started making out with me as he pushed me against the wall. I slightly moaned, as he started to kiss my neck slowly.

He started to pick me up while still kissing my neck, he threw me on the bed with a hungry look in his eyes. He started to take off his shirt, as I did the same.

He walked over to me pressing his lips against mine. While undoing my bra. He opened my bra and started leaving hickeys on my boobs.

"Oh my god" I moaned a little louder this time. He started to take my pants off as he lowered down so he could eat me out.

He started on sucking on my clit, as he inserted his two fingers in me. "Harder" I moaned loudly, as he started to go faster, I arched my back from the pleasure.

"I'm so close, Colby" I moaned loudly as I released over his fingers. He licked his fingers, as I took a breath. He walked over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom.

He slid the condom on his dick as he came over, and started slowly yet pleasing to insert his dick in me. "Faster, Colby" I moaned loudly. As he started going faster and faster.

I was so close to finishing as he started going even faster. I could tell he was gonna finish soon as his legs started to twich. We both finished at the same time, as I let out a loud moan.

"That was good" I said and looked at him. "I know, I'm sure Jake can't make you scream any louder then that" he said as we both giggled. I got up to quick shower, before going for round 2 with Jake.

I got dressed. Then I walked out of the room with Colby. "Beat that" Colby said to Jake as Jake came into the room. "I will" Jake said as he locked the door.

Jake looked at me for a second, before taking me in his arms and pressing me against the wall, pressing his lips against mine. We made out for a while before he carried me to the bed.

He got in between my legs as we both continued making out. He slowly started to pull my shirt down. It left me in just a bra. He started kissing my neck. As he pulled off my bra.

"Jake" I moaned quietly. "Yeah?" He asked as he looked at me. "I want you" I whispered to him. He smiled and looked at my body. "Did Colby do this?" He asked as he pointed to my left boob and neck.

"Yes" I said confused. "That's nothing, I can do way more" he said with a smirk as I pulled him in for a kiss, while we were kissing, he started to pull down my pants with my panties.

As he slowly started to kiss down my body till he got to my clit, he started sucking on it. "Oh god" I moaned loudly.

He started to put in 2 fingers. Which made me gasp, pretty loud. "God, I'm so close" I moaned. As I finished he cleaned me up with his tongue.

He started taking off his clothes. Till he only was in his boxers. He pulled out a condom out of his pants pack pocket. "You came prepared?" I asked with a smile. "Of course I did" he said with a giggle.

He pulled down his boxers as he put on the condom. He walked over to me and started going in slowly. As I let out a laud moan. He started going a little faster. "You're so hot" he said with a smirk. "I'm so close, Jake" I moaned as loud as I could.

"Fuck" he groaned as we both finished. "That was great" I said as we collapsed on the bed. After a while I went and got dressed since I was so tired to shower again. I could even stand up properly cause my legs were numb.

I put on my underwear, and looked in the mirror. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I said as I looked at my neck and boobs, my neck was almost all blue and my boobs were also blue. "What happened?" Jake said as I turned to look at him.

"Oh my god how are you going to hide all of this" he asked. "I don't know" I said as I put the rest of my clothes on. We opened the door and saw Colby he looked at me and then my neck. "Wtf how did all of that happen??" He asked and pointed to my neck, witch was covered with hickeys.

"I don't know, ask Jake" I said as he turned to Jake. "You know that that's gonna stay there for 2 weeks maybe even more?" Colby said. As the front door opened. Sam and Kat were home.

I grabbed a blanket and put it over my shoulders so I could cover my neck and chest.

We walked downstairs, and they looked at us weirdly. "So who won?" Sam asked. I looked at Colby and then Jake and then back at Sam. "Jake" I said. As Colby looked a little pissed.

"Now where is my money?" Jake said as he looked at Colby, Colby pulled out a hundred dollars and gave it to Jake. "I'm sorry baby, but he won fair and square" I said as I looked at Colby.

"Why are you wearing a blanket?" Kat asked me. "Follow me and I'll show you" I said as me and Kat went upstairs. I dropped the blanked, and Kat looked surprised as she saw all the hickeys.

"Oh my fucking god, who did this to you?" She asked me as she was still surprised. "Mostly, Jake" I said as we both sat down. "Sam explained everything thing about the bed, I am still surprised by the fact that you agreed" she said.

"Yeah I can't believe i agreed too" I said. "Well how do you feel?" Kat asked me. "Great, but my legs hurt!" I said as she laughed. "I wonder why?" She said sarcastically.

We ended up going downstairs, but this time I went without the blanket. So Sam could see my neck. "Oh my fucking god" Sam said as he noticed my neck.

"Yeah I do not want to talk about it!" I said as I sat down. We talked for a bit Corey and Devyn arrived later on so we had to explain everything to them, they had the same reactions as us. Corey knew about the deal, but he didn't think I would actually do it.

We sat there for a while. we decided to go to sleep as soon as I was about to stand up I fell back on to the couch because my legs were hurting. They all burst out of laughter. "Ha ha very funny, just wait till you guys get put in a bet" I said as Colby helped me up.

"That's the thing we won't be placed in a bet" Jake said as he laughed. "So you think it's funny? Just wait for your revenge!" I said as Colby laughed. "Oh don't worry you'll get one too" I said.

We walked to the room, and got in bed I was too tired to change so I just went to bed in the clothes I was wearing. I quickly fell asleep.

~ Authors note ~

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter, because it was my fav. Bye love you💗