Introduction

Welcome the Fantasy And Sci-Fi Book Club, a open club to authors who's particular writing niche is in Fantasy and Sci-Fi inspired books

I know that it is very hard to get views on Wattpad for anything which isn't primarily a romance book, so I have set up this book club for exclusively Fantasy and Science Fiction books.

(Not that I am against Romance books being submitted here, they just need to have Fantastical and Sci-Fi Elements e.g It can be an urban fantasy masquerade story)

If we are being honest, more views attract readers and readers feedback helps us grow as writer's, that is the aim of this book club.

People who are just  interested in reading books are welcomed to joined as well.

The Rules

To begin with this is a civilized space, which means no trolling or flaming of others. We are here to have fun, you can be critical of a book but keep things civil.

You must follow this account Redchaos-1 (if you are already following it then it's okay) and give this book a shout out (some advertising would be very helpful).

If you are a writer, your book must have at bare minimum
5 chapters upon you submitting it for this book club. Author notes don't count as valid chapter's.

Fanfiction and smut books are unfortunately not allowed, sorry.

Every week or 7 days if you prefer, you will be partnered with two or more persons and read 4 chapters of each others books and comment.

The comments must be meaningful, i have nothing against a one or two LoL's, but you need to actually say something, we are all trying to grow as writers and we should help eachother.

Add #FSBC at the beginning or end of a comment.