22: The Resistance (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Woman, how the hell do you want me to calm down? Do you have any idea how strong that guy actually is? There's no way I would be able to beat him, despite my naturally added strength. I'm a Gamma and he's an alpha. The difference is very clear. This is so much worse than what Victoria asked me to do." I groaned.

Lucy tilted her head in curiosity "What did she ask you to do?"

Should I tell them? I mean, we are all against the same person. Maybe Kota will be able to use some kind of voodoo magic to help me with it.

"That's not how magic works, dumbo." Kota said.

"Oh great. Why don't you just read my mind and find out what what you want to know, since you have no respect for people's privacy." I crossed my arms and looked huffed, looking away.

"Oh goddess, please don't tell me that their arguing in the middle of a crisis." Lucy whispered as she looked up at the sky, but I still heard it.

"I can't do read something from a person's mind unless they think about it, ya know why, because that's. Not. How. Magic. Works. IT HAS LIMITS!" Kota yelled in frustration.

"FINE! I'll think about my conversation with Victoria so that you can read it from my mind because I ain't saying anything to you." I said, not even sparing a glance in her direction.

"I swear, I feel like I'm the only adult here!" Lucy whisper yelled, looking back and forth between Kota and I.

"Fine, dog!" I gasped at Kota's insult.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." I looked away again.

"Just open your mind so that we can get this done and over with already." She groaned.

I smirked. I started thinking of the conversation I had with Tori in my dream. Then, after a few seconds, I suddenly changed the image from our conversation to the memory of the time I wanked off in the locker room when I was in highschool, zooming in the image to specifically focus on my manhood.

It took a few seconds for Kota to realize that the image has changed and when she did, she screamed and jumped back.

"Oh my God. OH MY GOD! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID MY EYES JUST SEE?!? OH, THE HORROR, THE HORROR OF HUMANITY!!! MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY, WHERE'S THE BLEACH?!?" She shouted, running around in circles and rubbing her eyes as if to get rid of the image.

And me?

I fell to the floor, laughing my dick off.

"You should have seen you face. Y-you were like ‘oh my god. where's the bleach.’" I mimicked her in between my laughs.

"I'll get you back for this. I swear."

"Ugh" Lucy groaned, "Guys, can you please stop with your shenanigans. We've got some serious things to discuss." Both Kota and I instantly turned serious.

"Okay" Kota nodded, "But not here, the risks of getting caught are higher out here. We have to go to our hideout. The place we usually have our meetings."

I nodded, "Ok, but, how do we get there?" Kota smirked, "Like this."

I suddenly felt like the ground disappeared beneath my feet and I was falling.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed. I felt like was falling through an bottomless pit and everywhere was dark. And then, I felt like I was being thrown out of the endless abyss, and I ungracefully fell on a very hard and rough floor, rolling and hitting the rough particles there until I finally face planted into the ground with a thud.

I groaned as I tried to get up, my whole body aching. I heard the sound of wind gushing beside me and turned to see Kota and Lucy, gracefully walking out of a purple swirling thing that looks like a portal, laughing like they just got sprayed by Joker's laughing gas.

"Hahahaha! You should have seen your face, you were like ‘ahhhhhah’. Revenge is so sweet." Kota chuckled.

I got up and dusted myself off, my injuries already healing. I cleared my throat and acted like I didn't just embarrass myself by falling on my face, again, my face already turning a light peach shade.

"Yes yes, very funny. Now, let's get down to business." I looked around the place. It looked like an abandoned subway station. Everywhere was dark, but I was able to see thanks to my werewolf abilities, and the place was actually surprisingly clean.

I sighed and turned back to them and answered their original question, "Victoria wanted me to do some snooping around in Max's cabin and office, to find any legible evidence of his crimes, and send it to the council so that he can be sentenced to death. She said that she'll handle Maria herself."

"But that won't work," Lucy said, "I doubt that a person like him would leave anything that could incriminate him lying around carelessly."

"Yes" Kota agreed, "Although it is actually a good thing, seeking justice in the legal way, it won't work."

"That's the same thing that I told her. She said that she wanted to kill Max but she can't, because she'll go to Hell. She's already dead, so she doesn't have the opportunity to remedy her actions if she commits such a crime."

"But, she won't go to Hell if she's not the one that gives the finishing blow." Lucy suggested

"Ah, I like the way you think Lucy." Kota grinned then she looked around the area, "Victoria! I know that you're here and that you can hear what we are saying. Lucy and I have something in mind, and I think that you'll like it." Then she looked at me, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I gulped.

I have a feeling that I won't like this.

/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\•/°\

Happy holidays! Hope y'all are getting your Christmas ornaments ready to out decorate your next door neighbor.

Hello to all my readers, new and old. I hope you're enjoying this so far? I'm trying hard and it means a lot to me that you all decided to branch by at my book.

I'm so sorry for the late update, something went wrong and the chapter wouldn't update. But I've solved the problem tho.

Ok, so what do you think will happen next? Sadly, this book will be ending soon, and I'm too attached to let go. It's my baby, but I have to.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Untill next time,
Bye ⛄