𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚂𝚄𝙺𝙸-𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽

(𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝) (𝙳𝚊𝚍: 𝙻𝚎𝚘, 𝙿𝚊: 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜)

Name: Mona Tsuki Hamato
Nicknames:
-Mons (Friends, Lisa)
-Sunshine (Arcas, Leo)
-Bubbi (Raitaro)

Specie: Grey Bunny Yokai
Age: 8 (Elder twin between her and Lisa)
Gender: female
(In the future she came out to be Bigender and Pansexual)

Height: 3'8
Weight: 40-50 kg
Outfit:

Personality: Rough and tough, Mona has the personality of a wild child

Personality: Rough and tough, Mona has the personality of a wild child. She is protective of her siblings, has a bit of anger issues, and confident on her words. She seems like a bad sibling at first, but she would never lay a hand on her siblings. If she did hurt them it is mostly from rough housing or she just forgot her own strength. She can be sensitive and basically, a child when she does that and usually hide off in her room.
Arcas and Leo try to make sure she is okay, and make sure she isn't getting into much trouble.

Likes: sweets, apples, baking, cooking
Dislikes: Jelly, silence, sitting in one place

Powers: speed teleport. She is basically extremely fast, and can teleport distance to distance. Unlike Leo, she doesn't need a portal, if she holds something or someone she can teleport them.

Limits: She may get out of control at times- like that one time she teleported to the Eiffel Tower. Her dad is teaching her on how to teleport properly

Family:
-Arcas Tsuki Hamato (Father)
-Leonardo 'Lou Jitsu' Hamato (Father)
-Lisa Hamato (Twin sister)
-Raitaro Hamato (Younger Brother)
-Casey Jones Junior (Elder brother/ brother figure by 8 years)
-Michelangelo Hamato (uncle) and his family (your OCs maybe)
-Donatello Hamato (uncle) and his family (your OCs maybe)
-Raphael Hamato (uncle) and his family (your OCs maybe)
-April O Neil (Auntie) and her family (your OCs maybe)
-Cassandra Jones (Auntie/Ma) (Co-Parents Jr with Leo so I guess she's like a ma)
-Splinter (Grandad)
-Artemis (Grandma)
-Baron (Kinda Grandpa)
-Big Mama (Kinda Grandma?)
-Deadbeat biological parents.

Backstory: She and Lisa lived in a negligent household, their father was a deadbeat and their mother was a sad alcoholic to the point she doesn't even acknowledge her kids, so they ran away from home at 5.