"Definitely," She chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully.

Shaking my head, we hurried to get in our cars to drive to the cafe for our lunch. Scarlet passed by, waving, and I laughed lightly as I pulled out and followed behind her.

Pulling up to the cafe, I park beside Scarlet who was waiting outside of her car for me. Stepping out, I grab my purse.

"Darcy might kill me for not showing the last few times," Scarlet grumbled, frowning.

"Oh, yeah," I nodded, chuckling, "You're dead. Definitely."

"Thanks," She drawled out sarcastically, narrowing her eyes at me.

Laughing at her dismay, we walked into the dainty quiet cafe where sure enough Darcy was standing behind the counter.

Her eyes light up wide, gleaming with the utmost happiness upon seeing us.

"My sweet girls!," She beamed, "You," She pointed Scarlet who grimaced, "Are in a lot of trouble, sweet pie," Darcy narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Darcy," Scarlet whined, pouting out her bottom lip knowing Darcy wouldn't be able to resist.

Darcy frowns, knowing she has been played but sighs and smiles at Scarlet.

"You are forgiven," Darcy relents, "But no more disappearing, you here?," She scolds.

Scarlet sighed, nodding her head before giving Darcy a light apologetic smile.

"Well, go on, my babies," She ushered us with her hands to our booth, "Your food will be out in ten. I will bring your drinks."

Scarlet and I chuckled as we went to take our seats at our booth in the far back corner. Not even a moment later Darcy was there with out drinks, sitting them on the table.

Soon after Darcy is sitting our club sandwiches in front of us, giving a slay wink with a smile before she walked away.

"Talk to me," Scarlet smiled, eating her French fry, "Tell me all your problems," She mocked sternly.

"Why are we friends again?," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"You love me," Scarlet gasped, "Now talk," She narrowed her eyes.

I sighed, looking out the window of the cafe for a moment seeing a few people pass by the small shop.

"I think I'm in love," I blurted out, the words tumbled out of my mouth before I had a chance to stop them causing my eyes to widen in shock.

Scarlet dropped her fry along with her jaw as she stared at me with wide eyes, frozen in her spot.

"No fucking way," She whispered in disbelief.

"Yes way," I drawled out, sighing, "You cannot tell anyone what I'm about to tell you," I whisper yelled, sternly and my heart raced, "You have to promise me, Scarlet, please."

"Shit," She breathed, "I promise, El, don't worry," She replies, "Is it bad? You look terrified," She pointed out, worried.

"It will be if we get caught," I murmured, frowning at the thought, "Artemis. Professor Mariano," I whispered.