" Bryce! " A man yelled, who stood in front of a 2001 Cadillac Escalade. " wassup man," Bryce smiled as the man pulled him into a hug.

" wassup son," the man replied, smiling ear to ear.

" Janien, this is Uncle Lowski, uncle Low; this a friend of mine, Janien, " Bryce introduced, as Uncle Lowski held out his hand.

" you and Aunt Pam love handshakes, huh? " Bryce laughed as he wrapped his arm around Janien to avoid her hand being seen. " she is a bit shy, but she'll open up soon," Bryce explained before pecking her cheek.

" no worries, so shall we get going? " Uncle Lowski asked as he opened the car door. Bryce nodded as he opened the back door for Janien and entered the front seat.

The ride was silent. Janien starred out the window, as they rode through the crowded city, going towards New Jersey.

Uncle Lowski turned up the radio, as Anthony Hamilton played, but soon faded away, when Janien got deep in her thoughts.

" So what brings y'all here again? " Uncle Lowski asked, as he focused on driving.

" uncle Lowski, I know you and  Aunt Pam can really help us" Bryce entreated. " Janien and I have gotten into some trouble and it can end us up in prison for life. "

" Now son you kno-

" please Uncle Lowski... please? " Bryce begged, as his uncle sighed deeply.

Bryce knew he could come to his Northern family, which is why he escaped Atlanta, and relocated Janien and himself up here for a bit. Lowski and Pamela, had been married for 30 years. They met each other in a unisex prison where they were cell mates. Lowski was arrested on murder and drug charges, while Pamela was arrested on prostitution, and  drug charges.

The two worked together against the system. Lowski and Pamela hired two of the best attorneys in New York whom help them cover up their crimes.

" Only person I know is James Ellington, but lord knows where he is " Lowski voiced, as drove up a dirt road.

" name sounds familiar " Bryce thought.

Lowski pulled into a modern day mansion, that stood on the top of a mountain, overlooking New York City.

" this is all you unc? " Bryce said in a surprised manner. " all me son " Lowski smiled, as he pressed a button to the garage, entering it and pressing the button again to lock it.

Bryce and Janien followed Lowski into the mansion. They watched as he took his slippers off, placing them on the shoe rack by the door. Out of respect Janien did the same, and tugged on Bryce jacket, making him smack his teeth and following behind her.

" Welcome! " Aunt Pam said, as she appeared around the corner holding a glass of wine in her hand.

" how are y'all liking it so far? " Aunt Pam asked, being that the two haven't seen her since she picked them up from the bus station.

" I've been good" Janien answered lowly, as she kept her hands in her pockets. " oh she does talk! " Lowski chuckled, as Janien smiled .

" how about you come hang with me, while the guys can do whatever they do " Aunt Pam suggested, as she wrapped her arm around Janien shoulders.