Spring Broken/Episode 3

Începe de la început

Blitzo and Verosika: …run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!

Blitzo: Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper cock.

Verosika flips him the bird and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van.

Blitzo follows Verosika.

Blitzo: HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I’m gonna…

A towering muscular Hellhound appears behind Blitzo and growls.

Hellhound: You'll what?

Blitzo: *glances around and stutters in fear* Or I'll… uh… uh, I- I'll call HR!

After a second of awkward silence, Verosika, Blitzo and the Hellhound laugh as if in a sitcom.

Verosika: Anyway, meet my new Hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, he actually does his job well.

Verosika leaves with her bodyguard. She glances over her shoulder as she flips Blitzo off.

Verosika: *looking back* Ta-ta, fuck stain.

Blitzo: Ugh, I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that.

Loona: *kicks van door open and steps out* You know Verosika Mayday?!

Blitzo: Huh...? Oh, yeah. Her, yeah. We dated.

Millie: Was it before or after she became a pop star?

Maxwell: *opens the van door and steps out* You dated a pop star?!

Blitzo: Okay, why are you all acting like that’s such a shock?

Loona: Hellooo, it’s Verosika Mayday?

Millie: It's you?

Moxxie: I just… *scratches his head* Is she blind?? Suffering some form of brain damage?

Blitzo: Okay, look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don’t pry into your stupid personal lives.

Moxxie: You do that all the time, sir!

Millie: Come on, you kinda do that.

Loona: You totally do that.

Millie grins mischievously, eyelids lowering.

Millie: What was sex with her like?

Moxxie: *taken aback* Millie!

Millie: Whaaaat?! It's a pop star! You’d wanna know what sex with Michael Crawford was like.

Moxxie: *about to scold Millie but changes his mind* …Touché.

Blitzo: Okay, look, let’s just drop it! Millie, j- find a temporary spot for that truck. [tosses the keys to Millie, who gleefully catches them and runs to driver's side] Okay, Loonie, Moxxie, Max, let’s go handle this shit.

The scene cuts to Loona, Moxxie, and Max and Blitzo stepping out of an elevator. Loona walks nervously forward.

Loona: Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!

Blitzo smiles at her with shining eyes.

Blitzo: Oh, you look perfect, Loonie! Like always~

Loona narrows her eyes and scowls.

Loona: Shut UP, da—

Blitzo looks at her with adoration on his face. Loona catches herself almost referring to Blitzo as "dad" and shoves him aside.