𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯! - 12

❝i wouldn't mind meeting him.❞

--

"now since you managed to give me the information back in wangshu inn, i guess this is my time to give mine," tartaglia said as he led me up the stairways to the northland bank.

"regarding the archon's passing... the liyue qixing's response really has given me food for thought."

shushing the whispering voices in my head to stay quite, i listened closely as he mention the liyue qixing.

"they've announced that, as the true killer has not yet be found, they are not allowing anyone to pay their respects to the exuvia," tartaglia said in a serious tone in his voice, "they've even gone as far as to try and cut off information..."

"but with the rite of descension and all, even the qixing isn't able to keep a lid on things," i let out a sigh as tartaglia nodded his head.

"and this... exuvia?"

the harbinger then replied with, "it's common knowledge in liyue that rex lapis is also an adeptus."

"the geo archon is also the god of contracts, and is also known as the exuvia, prime of the adepti."

"the mighty and illuminated of adepti today all signed contracts to --" by then i had already tuned him out and instead thought about what i should be eating for dinner tonight.

of course, with the help of the annoying voice.

--

entering the northland bank, [name] decided to visit it again and walked towards the women behind the counter to talk.

"welcome, [name], friend of childe. and congratulations on the first day of your illustrious career with the fatui," ekaterina, the women behind the counter said as she greeted her.

"i have no intentions of joining the fatui," [name] crossed both of her arms, not liking the fact that the receptionist had thought that she joined the fatui.

ekaterina only laughed at the girl, "you sound remarkably sure of yourself... remember, we are mere mortals -- our ideas are fluid like water. only the tsaritsa truly has a will as solid as the permafrost."

"but back to the matter at hand, childe tells me that he has upheld his end of your agreement."

"the thing about him helping us-- me find a guy.." [name] corrected herself as she urged the fatui to continue.

--

'liuli pavilion..' [name] stared at the restaurant in silence as the voice in her head kept talking about the harbinger.

𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖉.

you've already told me that.

𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎'𝖒 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖊𝖝𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖞𝖕𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖌𝖚𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗. 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘, 𝖍𝖊'𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘.

the female could only let out a sigh before turning to the harbinger who stood there talking to some of the people passing by. in order to get his attention, [name] tug the male's clothes slightly, succesfully making him turn to shift his attention onto her.

"so.. i'm guessing that this guy is already inside?"

tartaglia gave her a grin before patting her head, "he certainly is. come, i'll introduce you to him."

leading the female inside, the fatui harbinger sent the signal towards one of the workers inside the restaurant, which didn't go unnoticed by the person behind him. [name] was slowly growing suspiscious towards the harbinger's behaviour and slowly prepared her mini blades in her haori.

once entering one of the rooms, she wasn't suprised to see it empty. her bag was also taken away from her along with the katana she always brings, leaving her defenseless at the moment. but thanks to the sound hashira's wives training her to use a kunai, she could definitely defend herself for a little while.

"mr. tartaglia, the guy you mentioned is not here..." the smile on her face dissapeared as she faked a confused one.

getting no reply from the said harbinger, a cloth was suddenly placed againts her nose and mouth. making sure not to inhale any of the drug that they had put on it, she turned her head slightly to see the same guy in front of the restaurant.

the male then pushed her towards the table before harshly slamming her head down on the table repeatedly. though, it hurted her head, [name] only felt as if it was a headache coming instead and slam her foot down the male's own.

this action made the owner stunned a bit as he released the female immedietely as he rubbed his sore thumb on his foot.

"my... what an exciting scene that i'm looking at," a familiar voice that belonged to a certain ginger haired male spoke.

acting suprised at his entrance, [name] backed away from the male after seeing a familiar vile of liquid in his hands. his eyes then catched onto what she was looking at as he lifted the tiny vile up to give her a better look.

"looking at this, sweetheart?" he teased as he shaked the item in his hand, "congrats, you finally managed to catch one of the harbinger's attention by making these poisons."

she didn't react to him at all. the item he had in hand was overall useless to her since the beginning after she noted that some of the enemies around her gave little to no reactions when she used it on them. so now she just needs to find a way to get her blade back.

𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉'𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌.

[name] let out a sigh, knowing that the voice was correct and that she couldn't fight inside a building where other people are exposed to her attacks.

--

"oh come on, mr. tartaglia... why don't you let me out of this hold and we'll both have a normal conversation with eachother?" [name] asked the harbinger, he had succesfully locked her head in a headlock and was now crouching on the floor with her.

"do you realize that both of us are in a weird position? wouldn't want some of the customers to think of something else!" trying to see the male's face, her smile immediately got bigger when she saw the now tired face he had on

tartaglia sighed, "ms. kocho, i've had enough of your nonsense so please shut up for a moment."

[name] then went silence. but not for long as she reopened her mouth to speak.

"can you pass me those grilled tiger fish, mr. tartaglia?"

--

lmao its been a month now.