𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 11

❝yes, i left him there.❞

--

"why did i even bother meeting this yaksha?" the young hashira muttered as she aggressively slash the ruin grader that apparently had a spirit of a young girl.

𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖛𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.

"yea.. but i didn't ask for a ruin grader! these things are annoying!"

the voice inside of her head laughed at her miserable state before helping her heal more faster. after defeating the said ruin grader, [name] immediately sat down on the ground as she wrapped her wounds with some bandages she bought along the way.

she could then hear the voice telling that she's getting weaker and that they suggest to fight other enemies that had no physical resistent, such as hilichurls and probably slimes too.

"i'll just one-shot them all. and how can i even break a mitchachurls shield?" she asked after finish bandaging her wounds and look at the spirit hiding behind a tree.

𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖙𝖞𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉?

thinking that the voice would answer her question, she immediately replied, "uh... three."

𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖎𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋.

"heh!?"

--

as [name] rode up towards wangshu inn using the elevator, she decided to inspect the weird object that the ruin grader had dropped. she had never seen this type of item since she often avoid fighting enemies that were related to mechanics.

sighing, she placed the item away in her bag before stepping out of the elevator carefully. up ahead, she could see the chef that was in charge of the kitchen trembling beside the railings.

walking up to him, [name] tapped her finger on the male's shoulder to get his attention. which she succesfully did.

"hello! i'm back and i've already made sure that the ghost won't bother you for some time now" she said as she showed smiley yanxiao her usual smile "now, about my almond tofu.."

the chef, smiley yanxiao nodded after hearing the story and proceeded to head down towards the kitchen to make [name]'s almond tofu. just as she was about to follow him down, verr goldet had stopped her and told her to wait at the counter with her instead.

verr goldet then started a conversation by asking her opinion on liyue compared to monstadt. it then led with verr telling her the tales of each region from monstadt to fontaine.

"now... i've heard from other people that you're somehow related to the traveler thats currently in monstadt," verr said as she gave one of the customers their key.

thinking for a moment, [name] then replied, "i mean, i am helping him find his missing sister."

"ahh... is that so?"

the two then continued on their conversation before the hashira excused herself to check if smiley yanxiao had finished making her almond tofu. verr only let the girl go which she immediately head down towards the kitchen.

"smiley -- yanxiao?" [name] stood halfway down the stairs in confusion when she noticed that there was no one in the kitchen.

walking down the last steps, she then searched through the whole kitchen for the missing chef. she swore that she saw smiley yanxiao went down in the kitchen and not coming back up. scratching her head in frustation after not finding him, she decided to head at the table in the middle of the room where some of the ingredients were at.