𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦! - 05

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺"

❤︎

"PHEW THAT WAS close! Paimon almost got blown away! Luckily Paimon managed to grab ahold of your hair! Thanks"

"Good thing the dragon didnt notice us" Aether said fixing his messy hair that got pulled as i agreed with him while checking if theres something wrong with my haori.

'What just happened...'

"𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔬 𝔄𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔫"

'How would you know?' I thought asking the voice in my head that sounded quite familiar but decided to not mind as it was helping me a bit. The voice actually appeared when i found myself waking up near those hilichurls

"𝔅𝔬𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰, 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔲𝔪𝔟?"

I was taken a back a bit at how the voice called me dumb, well i am if it came to some topics that i never heard but thats it. Before i could even reply to it, a voice made me snap out of it.

"Oh? Whats that?" Paimon asked looking towards a glowing red stone where the dragon and the 'Anemo Archon' was at before. Its colour was very beautiful that i had to stop myself into just taking it and make it into my new poison.

The three of us then went near it, examining it a bit.

"Paimon has never seen this rock before" the little fairy floated around it before stopping and talked to Aether about how he could keep it.

"𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔇𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔯"

'Dvalin?'

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢"

❤︎

The three of us are now walking through the woods after Paimon told Aether to take care of the stone.

The little fairy kept asking us to give her food even tho she recently just ate a whole pot of Aethers cooking. She kept on rambling on how shes hungry and then switching it to talking about Monstadt.

"Do you think they can really help us-" i was cut off by a voice

"You there! Outlanders!" Suddenly a girl with some kind of clothes that resembled a bunny a little bit, did a backflip and landed in front of us.

She asked us what we were doing and also if we saw any suspicious doings near the area around here. Then her act did a flip as she suddenly treated us as if we did something wrong.

Though i manage to explain her that we mean no harm towards Monstadt and she suprisingly believed us. Well a little since she saw Paimon floating.

She then introduced herself as Amber and told her that she was a knight.

"[Name] Kocho" I tilt my head a little and put both of my hands behind my back with a closed eyed smile. The girl blushed a bit and Aether who saw it now radiated a jealous aura around him.

"Im Aether" He then introduced himself next by putting a hand on his chest. Amber nod as she turn to look at Paimon beside me "And this mascot.."

I was about to introduce Paimon to Amber but Aether cut me off. Whats with people cutting me off today?

"Emergency food" He said casually while Paimon fumed hearing it. She then stomped her little feat in the air.

"Hey, thats more bad than being called a 'mascot'!"

❤︎

Sighing, we now entered Monstadt as Amber told us various things about this city during our walk. I was impressed to say the least, this place looked more beautiful than the last time i went here.

Walking in, i made sure Paimon didnt wander off to somewhere when she smelled something 'yummy' around here.

I decided to tune out everything around me and agreed to take Paimon to the food shop near us. Thankfully i manage to 'borrow' some Mora from the Knight that i met. It was very different from the currency from my world.. but eh.

"Amber made a promise to Paimon that she'll buy me a dish called Sticky Honey Roast!" Paimon stated as she floated closely behind me "Paimon thinks we should try it"

I silently nod my head at her which made her cheer in delight. Nearing the shop, i could see the owner talking to someone. Turning i accidently made eye contact with a man sitting at one of the tables.

He seem suprised that i noticed him, he then sent me a smirk and wink at me. Or thats what i thought since the eyepatch that was covering his eye made it hard for me to think wether he gave me a wink or just a closed eyed smile.

Smilling back at him, i went towards the owner of the shop and ordered the food.

"Hello, may i have some 'Sticky Honey Roast' please?" I said keeping my usual smile there while waving my hand a little. For a moment there, the woman seem to stop in her place as she stared at me in a weird way.

"Hello?-" "Ah welcome welcome!"

My eyes widen a bit as i stared at her now red face. I was confused as to why she was like that but Paimon seem to know it as she let out a little laugh.

"What would you like?" The shop owner asked trying to calm her racing heart that she obviously cant "Uhm"

I turn to look at the pixie beside but she only gave me a shrug. I sigh shaking my head already tired of just being here.

"Ill have one Sticky Honey Roast, please" The owner immediately nod her head and shoo'ed us away to one of the tables.

"She's.. quite a weird one" I said sitting down while fixing the butterfly ornament on my hair "At least we get to eat"

Paimon cheered bringing both of her hands up as i smiled at her. As i was about to bring up Aether, the guy that i made eye contact with sat beside me. A long silent came over us as both me and the guy had a stare off trying to see whoever could hold the longest.

My smile got a little bigger when Paimon suddenly blew the guys eye making him blink.

"Paimon feels theres something wrong with him" The pixie whispered as both of us stare at the blue haired man who kept looking at the sky after Paimon blew his eyes "Yes, Paimon. Hes really weird"

I agreed with my companion before standing up from my seat. Dusting my haori off trying to get rid of the food crumbs Paimon had left behind, i bowed at the man and said my farewells.

"I hope we dont meet again, mister weird guy" I said having my signature smile while Paimon waved her hand "Paimon agrees on what [Name] says!"

'Weird.. for a young woman who's eyes seemingly resembling him is actually nice'

☁︎

❥︎𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁, 𝗂𝗆 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝖻𝗁