𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 - 03

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴"

꧁꧂

WALKING WITH THEM i glanced the world around me taking in everything just so i could throw away the feeling .

It started when a huge wind appeared and Paimon had to hold onto my hair since it was the closes . My head started hurting so bad that Aether had to help me walk for a few minutes before letting me on my own . It felt really weird since it felt like something was about to grow on my head .

Paimon suggested us , more like me and Aether , to go to one of 'The Statues of The Seven' . She told us that maybe the this 'Barbatos' guy would know a way to find Aethers sister and bringing me back home .

"So what do we do now?" I asked the floating fairy in front of us who was 'leading' the way .

"Paimon already told you we're going to-" she was then cut off by none other than Aether "The Statues of Seven"

Paimon huffed then stomped her feet on the air(?) before countinuing her way to the statue . I chuckled quitely making sure to put my hand over my mouth to make sure she wont hear it .

Aether turned his head to me and pointed to a chest near some shady building . I shaked my head saying 'no' but he instead pulled me with him towards it . Paimon didn't seem to notice us leaving so thats good since i dd not want to hear her screaming at us .

I then proceded to ask Aether why he wanted the chest so bad since we are going to the City Of Freedom , Monstadt after this statue thing .

"Oh , i dont know about you but i dont have any Mora? Yea Mora with me" he let go of my hand and made a circle using both of his hands "So im checking this chest if it has any" then pointed to where the chest is .

I sigh before taking the blonds hand and it was now my turn to drag him to the chest .

"If that emergency food gets mad/expired im blaming it on you" i told him slowing down a bit just so he could catch up . I could hear him snicker behind me .

"Dont worry" he played along with me before summoning his sword in thin air .

"I still cant get use to people summoning swords out of thin air" i unsceathed my Nichirin "Well go ahead and take it"

He nodded before sprinting his way to the chest , though luck wasnt on his side when he saw a red barrier protecting it and some hilicurls spawning around it .

I sighed looking down before looking back up deciding to just let Aether do it for a bit .

☁︎