The Backstory of (Clan name)

Start from the beginning

And in the middle of their exploring, they spotted bioluminescent flowers.

(A/n I made it my self)

There was so many of them in different color, shapes also in different shades and sizes

The son of the Dallas clan went to go touch it but before he could, The Daughter of the NolaHoa clan instantly slapped his hand away with a glare and said "don't touch it!" she hissed at him.

"Why not, it's just flowers." he looked at her with a puzzled look. She sighed and shook her head.

"Those are 'painted' flowers..." She told him. she looked back at him and he still had a puzzled look on his face. "Dear Eywa." She shook her head and rolled her eyes then Explain to him "they are painted flowers. They are dangerous." she said sternly "how are they dangerous?" He asked "dangerous enough to change your DNA" she said calmly. "What do you mean?" He asked not knowing what she meant by that.

She grabbed a random leaf and held it up to him. " see this leaf?" She asked. He look at the leaf then her, still not getting where she's coming from. "See that pink painted flower?" She pointed. "Yeah..." he said.

She then lowers the leaf in her hand, next smudges the leaf on the painted flower, causing the pink powder to go on the leaf.

She lift her arm back up and showed the leaf to him. "See this leaf?" She asked again.
"yeah...the leaf is now pink." He said.

She turned around and dipped it in water. He watched in confusion. The pink powder didn't come off of the leaf.

She gave him the leaf that was now PINK. He looked down at the leaf that's now in his hands

"Look real closely." she said smooth and softly. He looked real closely. he can see how the pink powder was now completely sinked into the leaf as if the color was part of the Leaf's DNA.

"Wow..." he said out of amazement. He looked back at her. "You see...It changes your DNA." She said calmly. "So those flowers changes it?" He asked. "Only the permanent ones. There are temporary ones that are just for temporary." She said.

The son of the Dallas clan noticed how The chief's daughter from The NolaHoa clan eyebrows was furrowed as she was in deep thought.