Diamond is Unbreakable 35

Start from the beginning

15th July Part 4

15th July (Thurs), 11:07

"YUA!!" You screamed in horror as you dashed forward, latching onto Jotaro's arm as Star Platinum, hit hear face, flinging her down the alleyway as you heard a sickening crack coming from her jaw.

Pink eyes flashed dangerously as you grip hardened on his wrist as you kicked his side, flinging him over your shoulder as you connected your golden spiked fist with his nose, sending him skidding back as he groaned slightly, spitting out blood before wiping his mouth.

"FIGHTING GOLD!" You whispered as you stalked closer to him, kicking away his feet from under him as his tall body fell forward as you slid under his extended arm, digging your elbow deep under his shoulder blade, dislocating the other arm as his foot kicked you in your side.

You felt your rips cracking underneath as you accidently bit your tongue as you let out a string of curses as you and Jotaro stared at each other with fierce eyes clashing with each other.

Both of you became painfully aware. This fight is not going anywhere.

"ORA!" Star Platinum roared as it broke your arms, you healing immediately.

Walking closer Jotaro flashed you a scowl as he went to kick your side as you felt the gust of wind coming from his movement as you ducked under it, grabbing his ankle pulling forward as he held onto your shoulder, digging his nails through the fabric as you moved your leg up to connect with his chin, only for him to move his head to the side, using your momentum against you, slamming to the ground, sending you into a violent coughing fit, for you to pulling him down with you, twisting his ankle.

"Y/N, wake up!" You heard his voice call out for you as you felt blood drip from your forehead, to the floor as you felt the wound closing slowly, skin, twisting back into their original form as you felt slightly dizzy.

Since the beginning of the fight you had an incredibly weird feeling. Your fighting styles matched too well, too perfect and what he lacked in technique he made up with his powerful Stand.

But why, where did he learn to fight like that?

Your eyes connected with his aquamarine one's as you felt your breath hitch as you saw the immeasurable amount of pain in them as he reached out to touch your face, feeling your body move against your will leaning into the palm of his hand, so familiar it scared you.

"Y/N, Y/N!" A young voice called out to you as you felt your blanket being pulled from your form. "Teach me already, the sun is up!" The boy puffed out his chest as he stood above you; seemingly ready to throw hands, his black hair still indicating that he himself had just gotten up. "Mother is already up preparing breakfast!"

"It is still too early." You opened your eyes, observing the young boy in front of you, his aquamarine eyes staring at you curiously as he shook your broad shoulders with his hands.

Suddenly your grabbed his waist lifting him up in the air as he started spluttering in surprise as you threw him over your shoulder, standing up from your futon, kicking the blankets to the side, thinking that they have to wait.

"Y/n! Y/N! Let me down!" He started hitting your back, trying to wiggle his way out of your iron hold.

"I don't think so." You mumbled lowly as he flinched as you slid open the door, walking over to the garden, still wearing your groggy sleep pyjama pants and a loose tank top over your chest as Jotaro started protesting loudly in embarrassment.