12

After what seemed like ten hours of bickering and sleeping, we got to Six Flags at 12:00 pm.

"Liam I can't wait!" My stomach rumbled in nervousness and in hunger. It smells so good, like popcorn.

"Me too Gi. Oh! Popcorn! You want some? I know it's your favorite." He saw a popcorn stand as we walked to a rollercoaster. Shelby, Shane, and Claire went to another part of the park while me and Liam went to the other side.

"Oh I'm good for now. We're about to get on a rollercoaster." I simply said.

"What about that?" I pointed to a big rollercoaster with a bunch of loops and was colored like green. I squinted my eyes to read the title. Medusa.

"Gi..I don't know.." Liam was always hesitant to ride roller coasters, I never understood why. He was so scared he never even rode those small baby rides at the carnival.

"Liam please!" I begged him, putting puppy eyes on.

"Fine." It's always the puppy eyes that got him.

"Yay let's go! Thank you Li." I kissed him on the cheek and dragged him towards the big green rollercoaster.
-

"Gi..Are you sure?" I heard him gulp and we passed through the metal holders onto the cart.

"Yes. Are you okay? I'm sorry I shouldn't have forced you on the ride." I feel bad now because he looks green.

"No. It's okay. I need to face my fears." I smile a little in attempt to try and lighten the mood.

I felt the latch click by my chest after the ride operator pulled the seat bars down on top of us.

"Gi...." I looked over to Liam who's eyes were as wide as saucers and his face gone pale white. His hands and knuckles turned white from holding the bars too tight.

"Oh my lord. Liam it's okay!" He was shaking now. I understand why he never rode rollercoasters.

"No! I need to face my fears Gi." His face turned hard, the rollercoaster cart still going higher and higher up.

I felt the adrenaline rush once we reached the top. The cart stopped for a second, pausing to let me grab Liam's hand to comfort him, before letting go and me and Liam plummeting towards the ground screaming our lungs out.

"Woo-hoo!!" He screamed while smiling wide. I looked over while smiling to see him enjoying it and no longer being afraid.

"Woo!!" I screamed as we went into loops and dips.

"Was that fun?" I asked Liam, peering over the big safety restriction.

"Hell yeah. I want to ride that again."
-

"Hey Shelby! Claire!" We had caught up to Shelby, Claire and Shane after riding tons of rides.

"Did you guys have fun? We should all ride that ride." Shelby point over to a indoor rollercoaster.

"Yeah sure." Liam grabbed my hand and walked with me along with the rest of the group.

We approached a bigger ride called Wonder Woman. I've seen this before! The line was long as we walked up into the queues.

"It's a hour and a half wait are you kidding me?!" Shelby whined but Claire just patted her back.

"It's fine it'll go by a breeze Shelbs." Claire followed her into the indoor area where people where chatting and lined up.
-

"Liam." I snorted. There was a couple in front of us making out yet their lips weren't touching. But their hands were touching everywhere.

"Wha?- Oh my god." He bursted out in laughter, making me double over in laughter.

"What you have a problem or something?" The guy turned around to look at us. That's when I stopped laughing and froze up. I never did well talking to strangers.

"No! Why'd you ever think that?!" Claire cut in and opened her mouth to make a shocked expression, putting her hands to her cheeks to enhance the sarcasm even more.

"Okay what is your problem with my boyfriend?! I'm sorry I found love and you haven't. And it's not surprising." The silky straight brown haired girl turned around revealing a nose piercing and long lashes. She was the definition of beautiful. Too bad her personality didn't match her looks.

"Okay shut up. We were laughing at a joke why are you so mad?" I cut in.

"I was laughing because I looked at you." Claire snarled.

"Bitch-"

"Okay ladies." Liam interjected.

"I'm not a lady." The man scoffed.

"You sure act like it." Claire spat.

"Whatever. Mike let's go." The unknown girl took her boyfriend and left the line.

"Damn was she a pain in the ass!" Claire stretched her fingers but I don't think the girl was far enough to not hear it.

"Brooke!" Mike yelled before Brooke slapped Claire across the face. Obviously this drew attention because it was a closed area so everybody was bunched together.

"Oh my god." Shelby stared in horror.

"Bitch what? Take your ugly ass boyfriend and leave. I'm not about to go to court for a stupid girl and her pathetic ass boyfriend." I gave her a look and she smiled.

"again."

"Aww aren't you cute! A little delinquent! Your boyfriend must love that." She scoffed before grabbing her boyfriend and leaving.

"I was about to start complaining. That was so fucking annoying! I would've fought that bitch but we almost lost our spot in line!"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Also I can't log back into my Tiktok account so if you're wondering why I've been MIA that's because I lost the password :/

P.S Happy New years!! I forgot to say merry christmas but i hope you had a amazing holiday!