Serena x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Hey,what are you doing in my yard?
She was started by the sudden disruption of peace and quiet,and fall backwards on the flowers.

Serena:Ah!Im sorry,I didnt mean to intrude.I was just drawn in by the beuty of this garden.

Hearing someone compliment his handy work made him feel all warm and soft inside.Even though everyones soft under their skeleton.

Y/N:T-thank you,Im flattered.Would you like to come in for a drink?

Serena:I dont need to drink but that would be loveley,thank you.

He gave her his hand and pulled her up to her feet.Then they both headed for his houses back doors.

Y/N:By the way,exactly what are you miss...

Serena:Serena,call me Serena.And its a long story.

Y/N:Thats just the kind I like.

Timeskip

After she told him all about the recent events,they were seen drinking coffie in his guestroom.

Y/N:Wow.That-thats a lot to take in.

Serena:I know.And even now,I can feel my energy only at half the potential ir used to be.

Y/N:Well from what you told me,Id guess you have the power of creation and that Bellicus guy has the destruction.

Serena:Do you really think so?

Y/N:It seems kind of obvious.Oh look at the time I have to go.

Serena:Why?Where?
Y/N:I have an apointment with a dog that needs walking while her owners are shopping for baby clothes.

Serena:Could I come with?Id love to help you.

Y/N:Sure,I dont see why not.But maybe we need to,conceal your appearance.

She gave him a confused look as the screen turned black.The it scene started to appear against but from the floor up.Red rain boots,baggy sweatpants,yellow raincoat and with a hood and a scarf.Serena looked herself over to see how everything apart her eyes was hidden.And that the raincoats sleevees were clearely too long for her arms.

Y/N:It wont win any pageants but itll do.Follow me.

He took her hand under the raincoats sleeve,which made her blush and started leading her outside.It was still sunny but the wind was cold so her clothes didnt stand out so much.Afer a bit of a lenghty walk,they made it to a house similar to his own.

Serena:How will we enter?

He squated down and started turning over some rocks by the front doors.
Y/N:They texted me that the key is...somewhere around...here!

He found the fake rock and took the key from under it.They he unlocked the doors and together with Serena,got in.He found the leash and the little plastic bags in the hall so he took them with him and they got deeper in the house.Soon enough her heard hitting and pounding which made one of the doors shake.

Y/N:I guess shes inside.

He went for the doors as Serena grew nervoues,due to the loud sounds and her timid nature.Y/N grabbed the shaking doorknob and slowly turned it.Before he knew it,a black mass ran out and tackled him,much to Serenas fright.

Serena:Ah!

She pointed her palms at the aformentioned mass and looked away with closed eyes and light shot out of her hands.

Y/N:Um,Serena?

She opened her eyes and turned her head back to see a smiling,drolling rottweiler sitting in a spherical cage she made.