Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation

Começar do início

Orga: Hey...

Mikazuki: Nutrients. I don't like seeing you getting lanky.

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... Mars palms in mashed potatoes, how does that taste?

As Nhazul and Atra walked out with some boxes. Orga took a bite with one the palms and stopped chewing.

Orga: ...

Mikazuki: Was it bad?

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... Probably...

(Timeskip)

Currently within the Arianrhod Fleet, Hyun, Julieta and Iok had reported to Rustal on their last assignment.

Iok: Forgive me. We let McGillis have his way right under our noses.

Julieta: You can even say we helped him out.

Hyun: ...-_-... I mean, you don't technically have to blame Iok. He really didn't do all that much.

Iok just looked at both Hayato and Julieta annoyed, as Rustal spoke up

Rustal: No worries. They got the upper hand in Mars. But it's our turn next.

Iok: Our turn?

Rustal: The next stage is Earth.

Hyun: Earth?

Iok: Earth is the home ground of the McGillis faction. Making our move there would cause problems within the Seven Stars.

Rustal: That's why I asked that man to help out.

Hyun: That man?

Iok: You don't mean...

Julieta looked surprised.

Julieta: The bearded Gentleman?

Hyun: Bearded Gentlemen?

After speaking with Rustal, Hyun made his way down to the hanger, meeting up with Vidar, as he was looking at his still being modified Gundam.

Hyun: Yo. Starting lovingly at it like always.