[Vol 1]Chapter 45

Začít od začátku

Aria's P.O.V

After splitting them all up, I was left with Sofia and Mitsurugi who stood a few feet away from me. Allowing me sometime to properly access the situation I'm in.

'Okay, So going over things, That brat bitch of a Goddess abducted me and sent me flying into a battlefield between the humans and demons, well 2 Battles since it seems this squad was about to go attack Limia while the main force battled afar.' I thought as I couldn't help, but grow pissed off.

'That bitch!' I thought.

______________________________________

[New Quests!]

6.The Goddess's Lap Dog

Description: The Goddess Has Called(Abducted) You To Help Her Forces Out In Battle And Turn The Tide.

-Fight Off Or Eliminate The Army Heading To The Limia Kingdom.

-Stay Alive!

-Help The Afar Battle In Some Way You Can

Rewards: 5 Roulette Tickets, [Active Skill: Fire God Slayer Magic][Active Skill: Thunder God Slayer Magic][Active Skill: Shadow God Slayer Magic][Active Skill: Light God Slayer Magic] 1,000 System Points.

7.Demon Killer

Description: You Are Fighting Agaist A Horde, A Army Of Demons With Enough Power That Even Kingdoms Will Not Survive, Eliminate Them.

-Kill The 4 Demon Generals You Encountered 0/4

-Eliminate The Demon Army

-Survive!

Rewards: 4 Roulette Tickets[Active Skill: Sky Demon Slayer Magic][Active Skill: Shadow Demon Slayer Magic][Active Skill: Earth Demon Slayer Magic][Active Skill: Power Of Destruction][Active Skill: Demon Summoning][Active Skill: Devil Summoning][Active Skill:Blade Demon Slayer Magic][Bloodline:Demon Queen][Bloodline:Devil][Active Skill:Blood Demon Slayer Magic][Active Skill:Devil Contract][Active Skill: Anti-Magic Application][Passive Skill:Demonic Presense], 2,000 System Points.
______________________________________

Reading the screens, I couldn't help, but click my teeth in annoyance since this threw my plans in the trash now.

'If I ever see that bitch's face, I'm pummeling it in until even Magic won't be able to save her completely.' I thought unconsciously leaking killing intent.

That was quickly stopped though as I felt some pain in my left hand making me let out a small yelp as it felt like my hand had just been sliced off.

'Tch, I can't dally. My clones are giving it their all to fight off their opponents, so I should hurry and finish mine off.' I thought as I pulled out one of the only weapons I had available since the others clones were using the rest.

'I hope your ready parnter.' I thought as I stared down at Reiki Kutsuki which shined brightly as if replying to my words.

"Oh, your finally done with your thoughts?" Mitsurugi asked as I looked towards the two.

"We need to hurry and kill her. I'm sure the others can handle themselves, but the plans will be stopped if we let her and this spell continue." Mitsurugi said as I quickly began to place mana in my dress making the long dress go to a short skirt.

"What's that? Her clothes changed a bit." Sofia pointed out.

"Is it part of some plan to fight against us? She sure is relaxed about it." Sofia said as I narrowed my eyes at them.