Build A Buddy

With half of the OO cast gone, our surviving half of the cast weren't taking the deaths too well

With half of the OO cast gone, our surviving half of the cast weren't taking the deaths too well. But there might be a solution to cheer everyone up.

Fly Swat: Hey Coney. You wanna go bungee jumping by the mountains.

Coney: No. That's fine. 

Fly Swat: Ok. Well what about we go get that diamond that is by the volcano. The one you guys wanted when you realized it was there.

Coney: Fly Swat it's fine. I-

Fly Swat: Or we can go skydiving-

Coney: Fly Swat!! Look, I know you're trying to cheer me up. But I'm not going to do things you feel uncomfortable about.

Fly Swat: (Sigh) Sorry. It's just you seem so upset after what happened. I just wanted to cheer you up somehow.

Coney: I'm glad you're concerned about me, Fly Swat. But I think it's best if I'm alone for a bit.

Fly Swat: (Sigh) Ok. Well, I'll be with Kite if you need me.

Coney: Ok. Bye.

*Fly Swat walks to see how Kite was doing.*

Fly Swat: Hey Kite.

Kite: Oh Hey Fly Swat!

Fly Swat: Woah! You seem happier than yesterday. What's got you all cheered up?

Kite: Well Clock just told me he's going to announce how he's going to bring everyone back! Which means I'll see Toaster again!!

Fly Swat: Woah Really!!? That would mean Paper Airplane and Toothy will come back too!!

Globe: Guys Come On!! Clock Is Gonna Announce How He'll Bring Everyone Back!!

*Kite grabs Fly Swats hand.*

Kite: Come On Let's Go!!

*Everyone was gathered around Clock. About to make his big announcement.*

Clock: Alright everyone. As you all know, most of our friends are gone. Including Gamey. Which is why I have come up with the solution for us to have them back.

*He pulls the sheets away that were covering his invention.*

Clock: Everyone! Say Hello To The Buddy Robot!!

*Everyone was confused about what Clock showed.*

Boombox: Umm. I'm confused.

Candy: Yeah I thought you were gonna bring everyone back!

Clock: I did. Watch. Buddy Bot #1! We Need A Host!

*The buddy Bot transformed into Gamey.*

Gamey Bot: Hello! Time To Host The Elimination!!

Popcorn: I don't know Clock. I'm not sure if this could replace Casey.

*A buddy Bot transformed into Casey.*