30: Business Deal? (2)

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 30: Business Deal? (2)

——

[Earlier]

Felicia Hardy had her Kleptomania acting up by the shiny man she encountered yesterday, and she knew she had to get a piece of him if she wanted to peacefully sleep at night.

'The question is, how?'

Felicia tapped her finger on the desk that she was sitting behind, while her eyes were locked on the computer screen in front of her. For a while now, she's been searching for anything related to 'Super-Nova' and his true identity, but even after hours she didn't have a lead on that subject.

Felicia did notice some 'footprints' that led her to believe his name, along with his public address had been dug by someone and then published to the public not long ago. [1] But all the core information on that had been wiped out. Felicia wasn't really an expert in this subject, but it seemed to her that such clearance wasn't a single man's work. Did he have an organisation behind him?

"It would be problematic if that's the case." Felicia thought out loud. "If I try too hard to track him, they would rather reverse track me– and my identity will go boom."

Felicia covered her face with her hands and leaned back on her chair, suddenly moaning in annoyance.

"So annoying~ Ah. Should I just visit a psychiatrist?"

Deciding to stop her pointless search for now, Felicia grabbed her smartphone and was just about to order some food when a message popped up from her school group chat.

Ping!

Felicia frowned a little in annoyance and was about to throw the notification to the side just when the message caught her eye.

"...What the fuck?"

— 1st-year student, Flash Thompson, paid a pro hacker to find Super-Nova's true identity.

Felicia read the line as her eyes widened. She clicked the notification to view the full message.

— Though the Hacker didn't have much of a lead, saying his personal info has been locked away in a manner that makes it seem that he didn't even have a past. However, the hacker did manage to find something interesting connected to this Hero, along with his real name.

— Guys, it seems the recently hyper-popular game, Subway Surfers, actually belongs to the company called [The Nova Games], which is owned by Enrique Nova– the real name of Super-Nova.

'...Ah shit.' Felicia cursed in her head. 'Of course, this new company named Nova games somehow had Spider-Man promote their game, and Super-Nova knows Spider-Man too. How did I miss this connection before?'

Felicia felt more than a bit annoyed that this Flash fool was trying to dig out the identity of a Superhero, and even leaking personal information about him. If made public, who knows what sort of problems Super-Nova– no, Enrique will have to go through?

Sure, she was doing the same too, but she was aiming to own him while Flash was just being a fanboy.

Nonetheless, this was useful information.

Felicia just had to find the main office of [Nova Games] and then steal something from there to grab his attention.

Felicia warningly sent a message and told Flash to not spread this news, and for those who have seen it to keep their mouths shut– if they were at all grateful to Enrique for saving their lives.