17. Humiliations in the Party

Start from the beginning

Aryan was sitting on the sofa and was waiting for me. Hearing the sound of my heels, he looked up.

He was looking at me from top to bottom.

Am I not looking good? I thought.

"Ahem...Ahem!" I cleared my throat.

He came out of his senses.

"Are you serious? Are you going to the party by wearing this?" He asked, pointing at my dress and making a disgusted face as if I were a dirt.

Now what's wrong with this dress?

"I don't have any other dress than this," I replied.

I am not allowed to leave this house, then how can I buy a new dress? Even I don't have enough money in my bank account. Till today, I hadn't not use his even a single penny. And also, I don't want to.

"Ohh, sorry, I forgot that you are my maid. Lets go now," he said, giving me a mocking smile, and started going but stopped and turned around. "And I am warning you. Don't let anyone know that you are my wife because I don't want people to laugh at me for choosing a trash like you."

"Don't worry, Mr. Obroi. I also don't want people to know that I am married to a heartless monster," I spat.

What does he think of himself?

I am going to that party just to meet my family. I don't have any interest in going with this monster.

"Mind your tongue, Niya!" He warned me.

"You also mind your tongue. Every time you do the same thing with me, you are treating me as if I were dirt. What wrong have I done to you that you are insulting me every time?" I raised my voice.

He gritted his teeth in anger. I could see him controlling his anger.

"I don't have time to waste on you. Come now!" He said and stormed from there.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The ride was silent, but I could see he was stealing glances at me through the car's mirror.

I ignored him and started looking out.

I was feeling uncomfortable about going to the party because his words kept coming to mind of about not looking good.

I was feeling like going back.

"No, Niya, don't miss the chance of meeting your family," I told myself.

I want to see them. I want to talk to them.

The car stopped on the back side of the hall.

Thank god he stopped the car here; otherwise, those paparazzi would have killed us with their questions.

He opened the door and got down. I also got out of the car.

His friends were standing there and talking. May be they were waiting for him.
He went toward his friends.

"Oh, hi, Miss. Maid, nice to meet you again," Isha forwarded her hand to shake.

I looked at others. They were all  smirking at me.

"Come on, she is asking for a handshake. Don't show your attitude," Danish said, rolling his eyes.

I was about to shake my hand with her when she withdrew her hand, saying, "Sorry, I don't shake my hand with dirty people." And they all started laughing.

"Ok, let's go now," Kiaan said, looking at them.

"Ok." They all started going inside the hall, and I also went behind them.

The hall was beautifully decorated  with golden lights and white and purple flowers. It was looking beautiful.

I stood on one corner. I was feeling alone. There were many people, but there was no one with whom I could talk. My eyes were searching for my family but could see no one there.

"Maybe they didn't come till now," I thought.

I looked towards Aryan and his friends. They were saying something by looking at me. God knows what.

I averted my gaze and started searching for my family.

"Hey," I heard someone calling me. I looked toward Aryan. He was calling me.

Now why is he calling me?

I went to see why he was calling me.

"Some drinks fell on my shoes. Clean it," Danish said, pointing at his shoe.

My eyes widened.

Is he asking me to wipe his shoe here?

"Didn't you hear what he said?" Isha asked, glaring at me.

So they were all planning this here by  looking at me.

This is the reason Aryan asked me to go to a party with him?

I looked towards Danish, who was smirking at me while holding his glass.

"I could see God has given you two hands, so why don't you clean your shoes by yourself?" I asked, giving him an angry glare.

"You are a maid, so you have to do what we tell you," he said, sounding more like an order.

"I am a maid but that doesn't mean I will wipe your shoes at this party. Use those hands and clean your shoes."

"Niya, mind your tongue!" Aryan warned me.

"Mr. Obroi, why don't you ask your so-called friends to mind their tongues?" I retorted.

"You-" before he says something, I thought to go from there when Isha put her legs in front of me, making me fall in front of Danish. They started laughing at me.

All the people were looking at me. Some were laughing, and others' eyes were filled with sympathy.

"Isha, what's wrong with you?" Kiaan held her hand, but she jerked her hand back.

"This is the exact place you belong," she taunted, smirking at me.

Tears filled my eyes.

They are so evil.

Kiaan came and forwarded his hand to me, but Isha pulled his hand back, glaring at him.

Feeling humiliated, I tried to get up from the floor. There was a little scratch on my leg due to falling, and blood was coming from it.

My gaze fell on Aryan, who was already looking at my wound. But he was not saying anything to his friends. Why would he when he was enjoying everything?

I got up, wiping away my tears, and was going from there when someone held my hand.

Maybe some more humiliations are waiting for me.

Hey guys,

If you liked the chapter, then please vote and comment.

My silent readers, please vote and comment.

Stay blessed

Vel 💕