5: Scouting With Raspy And Idiots

Start from the beginning

"Why are ya doin' out here?" Fell question Darce who looks at him dumbfounded but answered his question afterwards.

"Oh... I'm just minding my own business. I don't want to bother you boys inside the house while Kin is with you." Darce stated as he turns back staring at the abyss.

Fell just stood there not knowing what to do again after he talk to the new gaster shortly.

...

"Wanna scout around the area with me?"

Darce quickly look at Fell with shocked and surprised expression on his face, he never expected Fell to ask him to scout with him.

...

I guess he still have small soft spot for Darce a little bit.

'He almost acts like Bakugou with anger management... Pfft!' Darce thought at that statement almost burst out laughing in public.

"Sure, why not. I got nothing else to do anyways." He said standing up slowly as he is now in front of Fell with a calm aura.

"Let's go!" He chirps as he walks slowly with Fell following suit

:Around The Abyss:

Darce and Fell got encountered some anomalies shortly but Darce handles them at ease making Fell shook at the power that Darce has.

"I think that's the last of them." Darce said calmly as he looks at Fell with a smile.

"Alright, let's go

"Alright, let's go." Fell ordered gently as they both went back to the base.

...

Suddenly, someone almost attack Fell if it wasn't force Darce sacrifice to save him.

"Gah!!!!"

Darce rolls onto the floor after got pierced by sharp bone on the gut.

Fell turns around quickly as he see Darce on the floor with sharp bone pierced into his gut.

"Darce!!!" Fell shouted running towards him but the sudden figure almost hit Fell with a knife after Fell dodge it.

He looks to his right swiftly with a death growl while the child giggles crazily.