Charming genie (Winter holiday)

Start from the beginning

"What's up with you? Are you feeling lonely or something?" Ace smirked.

"Yes." They answered, shocking him.

They then started going extra "Oh I'm gonna miss you so much! How could I ever live without you? Boo hoo hoo. Won't you give me one last kiss before you go?"

Ace huffed as his cheeks became red "Ah! Forget it! Can't believe I almost fell for it..."

I laughed but I still felt that feeling.

Deuce didn't seem to get the joke though as he flushed "I-I can give you a... kiss, if that will make you feel better..."

I feel... full.

"Yeah, this cheek, please." I leaned toward him and pointed my cheek.

As he kissed me, I noticed Ace staring at us "What? You want one too?"

"Ha! As if!" He pouted.

I giggled as I went closer to him and placed a kiss on his cheek, flustering him.

The two then said goodbye as they stepped into the mirror.

After regaining my senses, I spotted Crowley "Crowley... You have... interesting tastes..."

He was in an Hawaiian shirt and white short, he also wore a Michael Jackson hat.

"Are you really sure you don't mind staying here?" He asked me.

I just shrugged "Yeah, I'm fine..."

"Okay, just contact me in case of an emergency."

He handed me a phone. I was about to tell him I already had one but he left. 'Well, someone seems excited about their holiday.'

I poked Grim, making him groan as he woke up and went down "For you." I gave the phone to him.

I didn't see Lilia, Sebek, Silver nor Malleus. Maybe they already left. I also know Idia doesn't like crowd so him and Ortho must have hurried. Vil is also ready early and sent me my last winter tips before telling me him, Epel and Rook left. The Octatrio is staying here for the holiday because at this time of year, their home must be frozen.

'I didn't see Kalim nor Jamil either. Jamil is the organized kind but Kalim could be late and since they're always together...'

"Y/n, good holiday."

I looked at my side "Oh Ruggie. Good holiday to you too. Hm. Are those all for your family and more?"

He had a lot of luggages with him "Oh, this? Shyeheehee. I took all the food that was about to hit its sell-by date at the cafeteria and the school store. Since we're about to go on break, they gave 'em to me basically for free."

"Good for you." I patted his head, earning a purr from him before he hurried to the mirror.

Jack then arrived "'Sup Jackie? What's that?" 

He had a plant with him "It's a cactus I've been growin' in my free time. It'd wither up if I didn't keep it watered over break."

I had a smug grin "Aren't you so very caring?"

He flushed and huffed "A-Anyway, I have to go."

Next was a grumpy and seemingly tired lion prince "Taking a nap again, Leon?"

"I don't wanna go."

"'Cause you're different from your family?"

"That and they're gonna ask me about you."

"Huh? What?"

"Since Cheka talked about "Aunca Y/n"."

I laughed nervously "Well, good luck, Leon."

I thought he was about to leave but he stepped closer to me, making me quirk an eyebrow. 

He leaned closer to my face as it got red "And I don't even get a goodbye kiss?"

I cleared my throat, trying to stay calm 'Karma.' I quickly kissed his cheek before getting away.

"Hmm. That'll do for now." He smirked and left.

'Seriously that big cat.'

Then came Trey and Cater.

"N/n~ I wish I could spend the holiday with you." He hugged me.

I laughed "Too bad. Good luck with your sisters."

He pouted and Trey chuckled.

"Trey, bring me some sweets too." I gave him puppy eyes.

He smiled "I'll work hard at the patisserie but I won't forget you."

As they left, I thought it was done but noticed someone sulking in the corner.

"Riddle? Is something wrong?"

He looked at me then at the mirror and I got it "Oh yeah. Don't worry, darling. You cannot always live by her, she'll have to understand it. And if you're lonely, you can always call me, okay?"

He nodded and I kissed his forehead, making him smile before he left too.

They smiled and as everyone left, it dropped 'This is bad, I seem to really be getting attached to them...'

My eyes were cold. "Brrr... What's up with you? The air around you suddenly became cold." Grim got away from me.

I tried to calm down 'My emotions always affect my magic. I don't want to freeze somebody because of my sorrow...'

"It's nothing.... Octavinelle still has the mafia trio. I promised to go sometimes so you can come with me." I changed the subject not wanting to talk about it.