"Be careful, Bee". Raf said with care, It warmed my spark to see that Raf really cared for my brother after only knowing him for a few days.

" Always" . Bee said, he got up and looked a me. I had tears fulling my optics, I quickly pulled him into a tight hug, with little tears going down my face.

" Just promise to come back" I said about to cry. I wanted to go with him but I wasn't fully healed so I had to wait patiently for him to come back. Bee pulled back a little, putting a servo on my face as he wiped my tears away. He looked deep into my eyes and said.

"I promise".

He gave me a kiss on the helm and went to join the group.

"I'm so Jealous!" I heard Miko say.

"Don't even think about following me". Bulkhead said to her sternly as he started walking to the group.

"Optimus, If you leave me stranded on a planet teeming with humans, I will never forgive you." Ratchet said sternly and a bit worried. I giggled at his comment, wiping tears from my face.

" Until we meet again, old friend." Optimus said.

" Autobots, Roll Out!" Optimus said in command. They started to transform into there ALT and went there the bridge.

" Autobots, Transform and gravitize" we heard Optimus say thought the comms. My spark jumped for joy, Bee made it safely through the bridge, but he wasn't out of the danger.

" Don't look down. Or up. Or left". I heard Bulk say thought the comms. Me and Miko giggled a little at that.

" So, Megatron's packing enough dark energon to raise cybertron's dead? Arcee asked a little shocked as we listen though the comms.

" And since we don't possess ready means of disabling the space bridge... Nothing get in or out." Optimus order.  My spark was beating fast, I pray to Primus that they get out of this alive.

Solar's POV

I was sitting in my cell looking down at the floor, when I heard the door open. I looked up to 5 cons walking in with Starscream in the doorway.

" Lord Megatron, has request your present." he said as two of the cons grabbed me putting me to my feet and started walking me to were Megatron was at. Seconds later we made it to the brig where I saw Megatron staring out into space.

" Lord Megatron, we've brought the prisoner" Starscream said as he move to the side as I was put to my knees. I looked up to Megatron giving me side look as Starscream when to his side. Megatron turned but to the screen and then chuckled.

" [ Chuckles] Optimus Prime never disapponits. Unlie you, Starscream." He said as he looks back at Starscream then looks at me with a smile. I was looking at the screen in shock.

" Optimus..." I looked at him. I looked left to see some else.

"Bulkhead...." then I looked all the way to the right.

" Bumblebee..."

They were alive.... He was alive... My brother. My spark jumped for joy but then stopped when I realize that he was on the space bridge, he was going to try and stop this. My thought was broken when Megatron started talking again loudly.

" Really, Starscream? Megatron asked him, then he turned around raising his fist hitting the dash-panel yelling.

" CRUSH THEM!!" 

"NOOOOO!" I yelled as cons tried to hold me down. I saw bunch of cons charge at the bots. I watch in no surprise, I watch as cons drop like fly.

" Lord Megatron, the space bride is ready for activation" Starscream said in excitement.