Chapter 19 - Conflict

The already lively basketball court was on fire because of the appearance of the male lead.

More than half of the girls stood up, screaming and cheering in Shao Qi's direction.

Shao Qi holds a basketball in his hand.

Ignoring the girls who went crazy, he walked to the court with a cold expression and warmed up by dribbling.

Everyone knew Tan Kai would play today, so anyone who usually plays basketball vacated the court.

Now only Shao Qi didn't give him face.

Tan Kai instantly felt humiliated and full of anger towards Shao Qi. He looked at Lin Shu and asked, "What are you excited about? Aren't I more handsome than him?"

Lin Shu curled her lips and restrained the excitement on her face. She sat down, and tutted proudly, "Shao Qi is the School Grass, the most handsome boy in school."

Tan Kai looked unhappy and strode towards Shao Qi.

Lin Shu looked at Tan Kai's angry back and loudly inquired, "What are you going to do?"

Tan Kai turned around, his fists clenched, and smiled. "Naturally, I'm going to teach him a lesson."

Hearing this, Lin Shu immediately stood up, but her wrist was suddenly held by a soft hand.

Lin Shu turned her head and lowered her eyes, staring at the person who stopped her. "Shen Man, what are you doing?"

"We girls shouldn't get involved in their business." Shen Man said with a slight smile, applying force to her wrist.

Lin Shu tilted over and was pulled back down. She pouted and shook Shen Man's hand off. Shen Man withdrew her hand, with a faint smile on her beautiful face.

Yin Ruxu's eyes circled around the two, then she approached Shen Man and asked softly, "Shao Qi in your class seems really popular. Do many students in your class like him?"

She looks at Shen Man with shining eyes.

Shen Man smiled gently, and looked in the direction of the male lead, answering, "Not only our class, there's countless girls in other classes who like him too."

"It'd be so nice to be in your class. You can see Shao Qi every day." Yin Ruxu murmured with envy in her eyes.

The conversation between the two was heard by Lin Shu.

Lin Shu glared at Yin Ruxu disdainfully and sneered, "Shao Qi is the only son of the Shao Group. Even if he gets married in the future, he would find a suitable person for his status."

She paused and looked at Shen Man, "A nobody definitely isn't qualified to marry into the Shao family."

Shen Man looked back with a smile, her eyes deep.

Yin Ruxu turned pale as she bit her lip and lowered her head.

Lin Shu smiled proudly, crossing her long pale legs. Her slender foot shook slightly with her movements.

Shen Man lowers her eyes and stares at the shaking little foot. She gently squeezed her fingers and smiled, "Shushu, you seem to be very confident..."

The rest of her words disappeared into meaningful laughter.

Lin Shu naturally understood and raised her eyebrows proudly.

Her meaning is self-evident.

Shen Man smiled and lowered her head to stare at her light skinned fingers.

The sunlight fell on her side face, casting a shadow on half of her face. Her long eyelashes veiled her drooping eyes and emotions.

Yin Ruxu pursed her lips and said softly, "Shen Man, you're excellent. I think you can match any good man in this world."