kisses.

2 years later. (2024)
(attempting to get to an ending pint because im ending this book @ 35 chapters.)

Eissa.

"Ma! Open this door!" I heard loud screams and now I'm getting worried. I'm trying to help her ass and she got the nerves to lock this door.

"Fuck Janet!" I heard momma yell. What the hell? Is mommy beating on momma or something? Ohhh if they don't open this door!

"Janet Damita Jo Jackson! You better open this door! You okay momma?" I yell loud enough for the neighbors to hear me since they act deaf. Suddenly the sounds stopped. "Yea I'm okay! I'm not hurt! It's happy screaming okay!" I heard her yell back.

"Oh okay! You've been doing a whole lot of happy screaming lately. And before I go tell Janet Jackson I have a bone to pick with her when she gets out of that room."

"Okay okay! Maybe you should play outside for a few hours knock yourself out!"

Toni Braxton

Me and Janet have been engaged for 8 month! Congratulations to me ! It's been soooo amazing! Our wedding date is February 8th (my birthday😏) So let me update you on everything that happened in the last two years.

Okay so Janet released a new album called "comfortable" which was in 2023. I still go to therapy every now and then but I've gotten way better. Janet even tags along with me. We bought a new house. And Eissa curses now. He gets it from Janet of course. And we're pregnant with a baby girl. We have a surrogate named Ashley Johnson. She's a sweetheart. You all will meet her soon. And she's 6 months along. Today is December 11th 2024 and the baby's due date is April 2nd. Traci's birthday. When my family found out that I was the one that killed Towanda they cut ties with me. Only ones that stayed around was Tamar, mommy, & my sons. And that's about it! WAIT! How could I forget I won 2 more Grammys from LOVE MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE 2! Now that's about it!

"Okay Janet I have to make lunch! Let me go." I giggled and she just held me tighter. "One more round!" She groaned "No Jan! I have to feed Eissa." I protested. "Ugh fine. Gimme a kiss." I kissed her. But no she's not slick. She tried to depend the kiss but I stopped that quick. She's not about to set me up. Eissa will go OFF on me. He does not play about his 3 meals a day.

I quickly left out the room and made my way to the elevator.

Our house is pretty big. I mean it has three floors.
Okay how about I give you somewhat of a Tour Review.

So on the third floor it's of course Janet & I's bedroom, Eissa's room, The nursery, and the studio. Oh and about 4 bathrooms. The rooms on this floor are pretty big. Alright and in the second floor it's the kitchen, living room, game room, and bedrooms for Janet's family and my boys for when they sleep over. Oh and a built in aquarium. Lastly on the bottom floor it's another living room. But this one seems more like a living room then the one upstairs so it might be called a Den. Storage and laundry room, Garage. And a exit to the backyard. The backyard is absolutely stunning. There's a waterfall pool. With a back road where we ride go carts and have running competitions. Oh and gigantic patio. I can say we did pretty good with this house.

Anyways Ashley should be coming over soon! I'm so excited to see how big she got. I would of carried the baby myself but yk there's always a risk. So I went with the safer way.

"Where's my phone?" I say patting my pockets.

I heard the elevator ding,

"Looking for this?" Janet chuckled. "Yep! Will you give me it?" I ask. "Yea but for a price." She giggles and I smiled. "Janet I do not have time for your games! Give me the phone." I say with puppy eyes. "Okay okay I will just give me a kiss!"

They kissed.

"Well since your down here you can help me make lunch. Oh and Janet...is it okay if I invite Kenny over. It's been 4 years since since my last album. I usually do the 4 year mark anyway.

"Yea that's fine. Invite him over. I haven't seen Kenny in a minute. But please tell him that Rika is not invited. Seem like she goes everywhere with him. Something about her is off to me." She say and I raise my eyebrows. "Care to share." I ask. "Well I think she's a gold digger. And to be honest...she's not even cute. She's a hot ass mess." I laughed "Janet that is so mean! Maybe she's his type. She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know if I were Kenny I would of never married her. But it seem like Kenny married every woman he gets with so hey."

"Okay I'm about to call him. I'll put it on speaker. So you can hear."

Dialling Kenny.

"Wassup Tone!" Sounded like he was in the car. "Hey Ken! You know it's been 4 years. And I'm thinking about putting something out. Wanna stop by and work with me on a few things?"

"Yea of course. Where's Janet?" He asked "oh she's right here. I have you on speaker." "Hey Mr babyface. I haven't heard from you in a while." He smiled

"Yea it has been a while. Well yea Toni good thing I'm nearby I'm coming over right now. Just before I was about to hang up the phone Rika spoke. "Can I come baby? I wanna go with you over to their home." She asked

I tried to quickly hang up the call but Janet snatched the phone.

"No no no noooooo Rika you can't come. Sorry girly stay home. We invited Kenny not you.

"Well I'm his wife she it's really up to him." She said back and Toni snatched the phone back.

"It's okay you can come. You just can't be in the studio." Toni said and I looked at her stupid

"Thank you Toni, AT LEAST somebody has manners."

"Slow yo role Rika! Not to much on my baby. Or you will meet ratchet Toni." And she scoffed

"Alright bye Toni." Kenny said looking over at Rika.

okay okay . 😂
not that bad. vote & comment .