Hekiji Tengai. Quirk barrier. lets him make a barrier or shield around someone protecting them".

The next two images were a boy and a girl. They had no mask and a second jaw like structure on there lower jaw. The boy had blue flower like appendages on his wrists and a few odd looking horns coming out of his purpleish-blue hair. The girl had lightning yellow hair and a pair of horns coming out of the back of her head. She also two rows of yellows spines going down her back. the Night Eye started talking.

"Ibushi. Alias Wind Serpent. Quirk wind serpent. His quirk allows him to manipulate wind as much as he wants. And lastly is Ibushi's twin sister Narwa. Alias Thunder serpent. Quirk thunder serpent. Her quirk lets her create and control lightning and electricity. When they're together they're considered to be a living storm so be careful".

THE NEXT DAY (I'm skipping around a little bit and only going over important stuff because Izuku isn't here)

"Alright everyone. The raid will begin in three, two one". Suddenly a massive Katsukame broke through the gate and started attacking officers. "The Riyukyu Agency will handle this" Riyukyu said. then I noticed two people on Katsukame's shoulders. Narwa and Ibushi. Hopefully Tsu and Uraraka will be ok.

IZUKU POV IN HIS MINDSCAPE

Flames. They were everywhere. And they weren't purple, pink or you normal color fire. It was black and crimson red. Oni and I were surrounded by this crimson inferno that just appeared out of no where. The fire kept getting closer and closer to us. "WHY WON'T JUST GET PUT OUT" Oni yelled as he was quite literally fighting fire with fire and it wasn't working that well. "I don't know, but it's a lot stronger than our fire".

As the flames kept getting closer and closer I noticed something in the flames. Suddenly it jumped at us. It pinned Oni down and was attacking him and I could finally see what it was. It looked like Oni but it was bigger and made out of the crimson flames. I blasted it multiple times with my hottest flames but I only succeeded in getting it's attention. It got of Oni and lunged at me and pinned me to ground. The thing growled at me as the flames got even more intense. I was starting to feel the flames burning me. "O-Oni h-help" I called out but got no reply from him.

The thing roared at me as the flames on it got bigger and bigger. I could feel the flames scorching of my skin. The pain was so intense I could barely stay conscious. My eyes were starting to close. "O-ONII-CHAN HELP". My eyes snapped open and I could see Oni start getting up. The thing let go of me surprised by my sudden burst of determination. The thing started backing up and Oni and I stood in front of it. We both let out a roar that shook the ground as we blasted it with an inferno of flames. The flames started off pink but they soon turned into a crimson red color. The thing was gone.

OUT OF IZUKU'S MINESCAPE

I shot up in the bed. I could see clearly in the dark room. I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. I looked down to see that were hand cuffed to the bed I was in. I noticed another thing. The blade on my arms were much bigger. They were about 20 inches long, much longer than my forearm itself. There were also notches at the base of the base making them serrated. I also noticed that my tail was also longer. I turned my body to see what day it was on the clock.

It was the day of the raid

I broke of the hand cuff tearing the back of my shirt in the process. I looked back and saw thee rows of spikes going down by back. I threw on a sweat shirt and created an explosion and rocketed myself in the direction of the raid. along the way I noticed that my veins were glowing red as I used my quirk. Also my flames were pink but it also pink electricity going through the flames as I used them. I unfolded the three rows of spines on my back and instead of a bunch of individual blades it was three sails with spikes on top.