Chapter 7

It was nice and warm in front of the massive fire the orcs had going in the centre of their village, but Hamish still sat pressed right up against Duran's side. He just liked being close to people and he'd had enough orc breath for one day.

Despite everything Duran had said, Hamish had still been a little worried he wouldn't react well when confronted with sex. Especially something as unconventional as the situation Hamish had found himself in with the orc. As it turned out, he'd been so unbothered that he hadn't even let it disrupt his meal.

Hamish had decided that he just wasn't going to worry about it anymore. Sure, he was a long way from fully understanding Duran, but Hamish had sex with strangers all the time. Complete understanding wasn't a standard he applied to anyone else. He still didn't even know the name of the orc who had just hungrily guzzled his cock.

Beyond the universal language of sex, Hamish had a hard time communicating with the orcs, but Slone was having a great time with them. He'd taken his shirt off and they were smearing white paint on his chest, back, and face in lines and swirls and dots.

None of this had been what Hamish had expected when they'd set out, but that had kind of been the point. He hoped tomorrow would have just as many surprises in store for them.

#

By the time they were done eating, socialising, and in Hamish's case, getting sucked off by an orc, it was getting late, so the orcs offered them one of the huts for the night.

"I reckon I'll just sleep outside," Slone said after taking a glance around the inside of the hut.

"You don't have to," Hamish said. "I know it's a bit snug, but we'll behave ourselves. I promise."

"Nah," Slone said. "It's fine. I sleep on the ground most of the time. Kinda like it, honestly."

"Well, okay," Hamish said. "If that's what you want."

Duran threw up a ball of magelight as he entered the hut. There wasn't much inside except some furs on the floor to serve as a bed, but it would be warm.

Hamish followed him in and shut the door behind himself, hurrying to get his boots off and then crawling under the blankets where he wriggled around and tossed out his shirt and then his pants.

"So," Hamish said as Duran sat on the floor to take off his boots. "Do you think Slone really loves sleeping on the ground, or do you think he just knows about what happened earlier and has decided he doesn't want to be in the middle of the horny boy cuddle pile?"

"Well... it seems likely he has a fairly good idea of what happened, considering how sharp his senses are. Does that bother you?"

"Nah, it's fine. That's how they are with everyone and everything. They can't afford to be prudish, and if Slone doesn't mind, then neither do I."

Duran hesitated over taking his shirt off. The scars on his back were extremely noticeable and he didn't necessarily want to remind Hamish of his past when he was about to hop into bed with him, but it wasn't like Hamish didn't already know they were there. Perhaps it was better not to be seen trying to hide them.

He took off his shirt.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Hamish go from shamelessly watching to averting his gaze. Great. That really made a man feel sexy and unashamed of his past trauma.

Colom hadn't liked to look at the scars, either, though he'd gotten off on allowing them to be inflicted. Seeing things like that be done to Duran had deepened Colom's fantasies without him personally having to come to any harm. Colom had never been a man without a conscience, but he had let other things matter more.

But Duran didn't want to think about him just then. He stripped out of his pants, climbed under the furs, and allowed welcoming arms to embrace him.

They had been getting awfully close the last couple of days and there had been some stirrings of interest on both their parts from time to time, but as they lay face to face, legs tangled together, the situation was getting beyond that which could be politely ignored.

"That orc wasn't enough for you?" Duran murmured near Hamish's ear.

Hamish laughed. "That was hours ago!"

"Teasing is mean."

Hamish wriggled his hips. "Who says I'm teasing?"

"You better not be. The energy I got from you was great, but it's not a substitute for sexual release. You've been touching me for two days and then I sat and watched you get sucked off by an orc, and I still haven't gotten off."

"Would you like me to change that?"

"Have I not been clear on the matter?"

"Mm, fair enough." Hamish took a firm hold of Duran's ass and ground his hips forward.

Duran didn't need any more encouragement. He was already trying to simultaneously match the rhythm of Hamish's movements and tug Hamish's underpants off.

It was almost juvenile, rutting up against one another like this. It reminded Duran of his early days with his master, when Colom had still been too shy about his desires to voice them even to a slave. They'd already gone much further with Colom in a dominant role, but Duran had sensed there had been something significant Colom had been trying to communicate to him when he'd encouraged Duran to rub against him like this and then slowly rolled him so that he had been the one on top.

Hamish's teeth grazed against Duran's throat, bringing him back to the present.

They wriggled their way out of their underwear and Hamish grasped the both of them in one hand, stroking them together. Duran grabbed him by the hair and kissed him.

It had never been like this for Duran before, never been about his own wants or desires even when his master had put him in a dominant role. He shoved Hamish down and climbed on top of him because he wanted to, and when his lips found Hamish's again, he felt the smile on them. Hamish grabbed Duran's ass and encouraged him to grind down harder, faster.

Duran came with his face buried against Hamish's neck and his hands gripping Hamish's shoulders. Hamish's hand stroked up and down his back.

Duran lay there for a minute to see what would happen when Hamish's patience waned, but Hamish just kept stroking his back until Duran got tired of his own game. Duran cleaned them both up with his magic and then crawled under the blanket.

Hamish made a sound of surprise when Duran's lips enveloped him and then let out a laugh. "Two blowjobs in one day. Life is good."

Duran was, if he were honest, attempting to show off as he swallowed Hamish down deeper. Duran wasn't just a hot, wet hole like that orc had been. He had skill. He knew how to use his tongue, his lips, his throat. He knew when to tease and when Hamish's body, with straining muscles and quiet gasps, was telling him to speed up.

Energy flooded through him for the second time that day, invigorating and electrifying and this time, truly earnt. He swallowed around Hamish's cock and then crawled back out from under the blanket.

Hamish draped an arm around him. "Next time you'll have to do that where I can see you. I could learn a thing or two from your technique."

"Well, if you need someone to practise on..."

"They say the best way to learn is to do."

"Thanks," Duran said as he let his eyes fall shut. "This really is all I wanted. Just... this."

"It really is all I can give you."

"Mm... maybe," Duran said. "I think you're a pretty good friend as well."