1. ★Bullshit. / Meeting Kurama! ☆

Start from the beginning

The only thing I could think about is why would she ever want to betray me. I know she grows crushes like wildfire, but she went way to far this time. If she wants to be my friend she'll have to find herself again.

Im done playing these games with people. So many of them just end up in the gutter all because of my stupid, stupid temper.

"Naruto, whats the answer to this question?" Godamnit Iruka! Why do you always do this to me?

I look at the qustion for a minute and calculate it in my head. Ive always been good at math, its my strong suit. "Y=12.870 repeating" I say looking at him for approval. "Correct" He writes down the answer on the board. "You see, Naruto wasnt even paying attention to anything I was saying and in the end still managed to get the answer completely correct." He says, looking at the other students, aggravated.

"Well its not our fault that we're not like the freak-a-zoid mathematician blondie." He snickers. "Ok. Listen here bald headed ass bitch, you think your so fucking funny when really, no one is laughing but you. Sit the fuck down." I snap back. He stops smiling as his face turns to embarrassment. "Exactly".

Iruka looks at me with a proud face. He walks up to me and puts his fist out. I bump mine on his and he goes back to teaching.

After first period

After first period math I have second period english. Fuck, I hate english so much

C- is the best it'll get. I walk into the classroom and snatch the seat in the back farthest away from the teacher.

"Alrighty! Today we'll write an essay on something that we strongly dislike. Rules are: Only one thing, dont go too into detail, four paragraphs max and finally, there is no deadline so take as long as you need!" She's way too energetic. I dont like it but I dont hate it.

I grab a piece of paper out of my binder and try to brainstorm. This paper only holds my ideas, once im finished Ill narrow it down to a minimum of three remaining. From there ill choose which one will be easiest to write about.

This project is an advantage since I hate alot of things.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention, you can pair up with only two people in your group!" Great. Just great. All the ftiends ran up to each other. Instead of going to find a partner I just sat there in my seat and kept on writing down my ideas.

"Naruto? Arent you going to find a partner?" I look up to the teacher and stare her in the eyes. "No" Then I looked back down to my paper. She sighs "You do know that you need to socialize, right?" "Yep, and I choose not to" She tried to continue but cut herself off, "I- sigh, if you need some help, come up to my desk, ill be there the rest of the period." She walks back to her desk as I nod and continue writing.

Time skip!

The bell rang. I can stay an extra minute to pack up though. I have a free period, or thats what they call study hall. I just use that time to wonder off. I have to be careful as to not run into Sakura since she has the same free period as me.

"Naruto, what are you doing out of class?" Annnd theres Kakashi. "The same shit I do everyday. Why do you ask?" I reply. "I dont know, just messin with you. Are you doing anything after school, me and Iruka would like you to come over for dinner, like old times". Yep, old times, when me and Sakura were inseparable.

"I can, but Sakura wont be joining." "Why's that?" Here we go. "Because she decided that it was a good idea to fuck the guy that almost killed me." I can feel the anger rushing through my veins, my words threatrning to spill. And just like that I could see a pink blob walking through a door.