02| Romance on Train

⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

later the night at the two girls' place, the brunette from earlier comes home with groceries. She finds that the door has been unlocked. 

"Lily I'm home," she calls out putting the bags on the counter.

"Hi, mazy. you changed your clothes?" Lily pointed out, coming out from her room.

Mazy was previously wearing all black, but now she's dressed in a black vest dress with a white button-up and a purple tie around her neck. dark transparent tights on and a pair of black mary-janes. 

"I kinda had to, it was my only way of getting away from him, also I love an opportunity to get another outfit." she explained, "you like." 

"you look adorable." she complimented.

"we should go over the plan."

"Before we do, I need to tell you something."

"what's up."

"there's more." 

before lily could say more tho Tangerine came out of Lily's room in nothing but a towel.
"darling I..." Tangerine started to speak but stopped when he saw mazy in the room. 

"...you fucked him?" she said slowly and quietly mixed.

"I've seen this is a bad time," he said while slowly going back into the room filled with embarrassment. 

"when I said to do anything to get out of the situation, I didn't mean sleep with him."

"but his dick."

"I don't care and you brought him into our place."

"you should know me by now babes," Lily responded.

"And you brought him to our place and told him your name."

"it would have been better than him grunting Krome."

"lily I-" mazy was interrupted by a knock from the door. 

when mazy opened it, there standing was Tanjrine's brother Lemon. 

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"where's my brother?" 

"he's busy, but there's this girl I know that loves Thomas the Tank Engine and stickers," Lily advertises like a spokesperson "and she would love to meet you."

"When can I meet her?"

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"I heard you like Thomas the tank engine." He mentioned with Love in his eyes.

"yeah...." she answered matching his energy "would you like to go out for coffee."

"sure what time?"

"what time?"

"right now would be perfect."

"let's do it."

Mazy grabbed her purse and left.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅