4| There's Diesels on This Train

۵

۵

Tangerine and Lemon pace down the aisle to the gangway where the storage for the luggage is to answer their important phone call. just in the nick of time Tangrine answers it, but lemon catches another person's misfortune. like the big teddy bear, he is he abandons his place ad his brother.  as he left the gangway he sees two people sitting in the booth.

 the one closest to him on Lemon's right side is a young attractive man, he's probably shorter than lemon by a couple of inches, and he has a pale complexion, brown hair that's short and curly, dark eyes, a short beard and mustache, and has a loveable face that anyone would want to date or be friends with. he's dressed in an all-brown suit with a jacket and trousers of the same shade, underneath the jacket is a button-down shirt in a darker shade with white stripes going vertical, and dress shoes.

the one across the man on Lemon's left side is another young attractive man. he's a little older than the man across from him. his hair is blond, styled straight and going down to his neck, his eyes are a shade of blue, his complexion is light as well, and he looks like a well-sculpted statue. both of them are the same height. Dressed in a dark suit with black trousers and a black belt with a gold buckle, he wears a dark gray button-up shirt and a black jacket with a velvety fabric.

"I don't understand why she would want to leave me. i thought she would have chosen to stay with me for sure. i saved her from the boss after all." the blond says in a disappointed voice.

"the boss wanted my girl, but yours didn't have a reason." the brunette agreed. 

the two kept chatting for a few more minutes until Lemon introduced himself. 
"excuse me, I couldn't help but hear you two have girl troubles."

"Why yes we do, what would your name be good sir?." the brunette expressed shooting out his hand. 

"woah mate, we just met. let's get to know each other first." lemon said sitting down next to the brunette. 

Tangerine then comes into the room with an annoyed look on his face.
"the hell is this?" he asks rhetorically pointing his finger.

"come sit, we  need to help these young men with their current troubles." 

"We need to help with our current troubles." 

for a few minutes, Lemon tried to convince tangerine to sit down, eventually, he agreed and sat next to the blonde. 

"Well, we best introduce ourselves. I'll start, I'm Tangerine and this is my idiot brother Lemon." 

"like the fruit?" the blonde asks. 

Lemon shakes that reoccurring comment off. "and yours?" he asks.

"My name is Lucifur and this is my partner Gaberial." the brunette answers.

"outside contractors?" Lemon asks assuming their occupations.

"We call it business," Gaberial answers "same?"