Chapter 17: Not now !

A few days later, Xavier was headed to the Weathervane, when he arrived, there was only Tyler. He was a little disapointed, but he ordered his drink and went to sit at his usual window seal.

That's when Bianca came in and sat with him,  she started talking and took his hand.

- " You know that i am right, we were so good together " She said.

That's when Y/N came from the back from the storage with a box. She saw them holding hands and she dropped the box, she started to breath harder and was getting angrier.

Tyler saw her and he quickly went to hug her, trying to make her calm down and contain herself.

- "Not now Y/N" He whispered

She tried to calm down but the felt like her skin was burning, "It hurts Tyler !" She said a little too loud, which made Xavier turn to them.

- " Are you hurting her ?" He asked getting up.

- " Fuck off Xavier, not now, you did enough" Tyler answered, pissed at him.

- " The fuck did i do ?" He got closer and saw Y/N shaking. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Y/N growled silently, "Go away you and tht bitch before i kill both of you!" Hse shouted.

Xavier was taken back, he looked at her with wide eyes.

Tyler felt Y/N losing it, he took her in his arms and he rushed to the basement, which was the Weathervane's storage room.

She couldn't handle the burning feeling and she transformed, knocking a few shelves over. She was curled up in a ball because of the tight space. She was stuck.

- " For fuck sake's Y/N" Tyler sighed.

Xavier heard some mouvement in the basement, and he decided to follow them down. He opened the door and heard some faint growling. He took a few steps down the stairs and saw it. He saw the monster from the other night. He widened his eyes.

- " what... the..."

Tyler quickly pushed him down the stairs and locked the basement door.

- " You better shut the fuck up about this or i will kill you" He warned.

The hyde was looking at a very terrified and confused Xavier and scoffed. She turned her head to the other side not wanting to look at him.

- " She's pissed at you man"

- " She? " Xavier asked, " Is that Y/N?" He nearly shouted, pointing at the hyde.

Tyler nodded, " yep "

Xavier opened wide his mouth, "oh my god, shit, wait" He was more then confused, " Since when?"

- " Want to come back to yourself and explain it to him ?"

She nodded and transformed back into human form, she was looking at her feet and playing with her fingers.

- " Since the Rave'N night.. when i disappeared.." She said.

- " Why did you push me away ?"

- " I am a monster.. i know that you hate me now, but it's ok i hate myself too"

- " I don't hate you" He placed back a strand of hair, "do you want to talk to me now that i know?"

The girl nodded, Tyler went back upstairs. Y/N and Xavier sat down on the floor, she started to explain everything. From discovering the truth, to her transformations, and lastly about being jealous of Bianca.

- " There's nothing between us, everytime she tried something i pushed her away." He told her. "It was and will always be only you Y/N"

She smiled a little, and looked at him.

- " I missed you so much" She said, "I couldn't stop thinking about you"

- " Can we please go back together ?"

-" But what if i hurt you? I can't control myself Xav.."

- " I can help you " He took her hand, "Let me show you that i am here for you"

The girl nodded, and hugged him. Xavier hugged her tightly against him as if she would run away again.

- " Please don't tell anyone, ever"

- " I won't, i promise you" He looked at her, "That's why the hyde from my dreams was so familiar, it was you all along" He smiled, "The girl of my dreams"

The girl laughed a little, and took his hand.

- " Let's go to my place "

Xavier agreed and they went to her house.