▪︎ time skip ▪︎

(Jin's POV)

~ We came back from Korea after finishing our work. When we reached home we saw Hobi was injured and Navi was acting really different from when we left. She sounded cold and just kept her distance from all of us. It confused us but we thought it was the pregnancy hormones. ~

Jin: Have you guys noticed that Navi has been distancing herself from us?? *out of nowhere*

Suga: I am not the only one who noticed it. It's really weird because eomma and mom said that during pregnancies the wives want their husbands near them. What could be the reason?

Hobi: I know the reason. It's Hemal and Aanya. They tried to hurt me the day you guys were in Korea and ever since then Navi has been acting like this... Plus both have been caught and are getting tortured by our guards in the basement right now.

Joon: Did they threaten her or something?? Also why did you never tell us that it was them and not some random person???

Hobi: No but I feel like Navi is among herself for what happened to me. And I didn't let you because I knew that all of you will be more worried then you already were.

Kook: But hyung you said that they are in the basement then why would Navi need to distance herself...

Jimin: Maybe because Hemal threatened Navi by saying she will hurt us....

~ We were thinking what could be the reason when a guard came and stood in front of us. ~

Guard1: Sir, I think I know why Mrs. Kim is acting this way...

Tae: What is it?? *worried*

Guard1: Sir the day after Hemal and Aanya were caught. Hemal told Mrs. Kim that she will kill Mr. & Mrs. Mehta and Mr. & Mrs. Kim if Mrs. Navi didn't distance herself from you. Then once Mrs. Kim left. I heard Hemal say that once you guys are apart from Mrs. Navi, Aanya will try to win you over.

Joon: Okk thank you for telling us. Now go and increase security for our parents and tell the guards to not let them go alone and make sure to assign female guards for eomma and mom... You can leave now... *cold voice*

Guard1: *bows and leaves*

Jimin: So Hemal knows Navi's weakness. *looking around* Where is Navi anyways?

Kook: She is sleeping. After eating breakfast she was feeling sleepy so she went into our shared room.

Jin: Well I will get started on making lunch and one of you will wake up Navi. She needs to eat more cause she only ate half of her breakfast...

(Author's POV)

- Jin goes to cook with Suga. And The rest started debating who will wake up Navi, when Hobi got up and left to go wake up Navi. -

▪︎ in the bedroom ▪︎

Hobi: *walks towards the bed* Baby wake up *whispers in Navi's ear*

Navi: *sleepy voice* Let me sleep for a few more minutes... please

Hobi: Baby sleep more after you eat. You have to take care of yourself... *caressing her head*

Navi: *slowly sits up* B-baby!!! *looks at Hobi with puppy eyes*

Hobi: *giggles & picks up Navi* Come on, sweetheart let's go eat lunch...

Navi: *snuggles into Hobi's chest* How did you know I wanted to be picked up?? *mumbles but loud enough for Hobi to hear*

Hobi: *pecks Navi's forehead* I just knew *sunshine smiles*

- Hobi walks into the living room and sets Navi down between Taehyung and Jungkook as they were waiting for her. After Navi sits on the couch she snuggles into Tae's chest while Kook is hugging her from the side. -

Kook: Bun, do you want to watch a movie?? *softly caresses Navi's hair*

Navi: *shook her head no* I wanna sleep *low voice*

Tae: Okk baby, sleep here and I will wake you up when it's time to eat, ok?

Navi: hmmm *hummed in response* Where is everyone else?

Kook: Jin and Suga hyung are in the kitchen cooking, Hobi hyung and Jimin-ssi are outside playing football, and Namjoon hyung is in the basement.

Navi: Okkk... *sleeps*

Tae: Kook, turn down the volume a little bit... and pass me the blanket next to you...

- Jungkook takes the blanket and wraps it around Navi and Tae, then turns down the volume of the T.V. so Navi can sleep peacefully. -

▪︎ In the basement ▪︎

(Namjoon's POV)
~ I came down here to have a little chat with Hemal. I also told the guards to separate Hemal and Aanya to make sure that even if Hemal has a plan Aanya doesn't know about it. ~

Joon: If it isn't my wife's so-called mother *sarcastically while sitting down*

Hemal: What do you need? *weak voice*

Joon: Just wanted you to know that your plan to separate us and Navi will never happen...

Hemal: How do you know? *smirks*

Joon: *smirks too* You think you can win against me?? My family??

Hemal: Why? What will you do?? *nervous by seeing Namjoon's smirk*

Joon: *dark deep voice* Now it wouldn't be fun if I told you now would it?? *gets up to leave*

Hemal: I ruined your wife's life before and I can do it again...

Joon: *grabs his gun and shoots Hemal's legs 6 times each* You won't be able to this time because she has 7 husbands who are a wall between you and her... *leaves*

TO BE CONTINUED