That One Word

Hey, lovelies! I've been struggling with a massive workload and trying to figure out just how to write this chapter, but I did it! Guys, we only have one left, I'm so sad, I've been working on this for so long it's so weird to think it'll be over soon... But yeah, that's all from me. Hope you enjoy this mostly fluffy chapter!

- Bossqueen

Katsuki wakes up to the sound of crying.

Over the past few weeks, he'd gotten used to the sound of it and n longer woke up in a panic trying to figure out the source.

Katsuki grabbed the baby monitor, rubbed his eyes, and made his way over to Aya's room. He vaguely remembered waking up hours earlier to say goodbye to Deku and check up on her. Thankfully after their talk a couple weeks ago, Deku started coming back to his house every night again.

Katsuki flicked on the light and yawned, leaning over the crib. Aya reached her chubby arms out to him and he smiled, scooping her up into his arms.

"Good morning Aya," He bounced her a few times and she calmed down, grabbing the collar of his shirt and making a pitiful noise. "Me too," he sighed, snatching her toy duck out of the crib and bringing her to the changing table.

Afterward, they went downstairs and he sat her down in a high chair. "What are you thinking?" he turned to her, and she smiled at him and babbled. "I'm thinking...mango."

Katsuki dug into the fridge, got some mangos, bananas, and a bit of kale, and put them into the blender. He also popped a bagel in the toaster before turning his attention back to her. He'd managed to successfully spoon-feed her practically all of it, except for the portion she'd accidentally spat out when she got too excited.

Katsuki cleaned her up and went back upstairs. He went into her clothes drawer and laid out three different shirts, an orange one, a pink one, and a blue one.

She saw the bright colors and squealed considering her options. She looked up at him, still smiling, "Not me princess, them," Katsuki gestured again towards the clothes. She made a happy noise and patted the orange one.

"An excellent choice," Katsuki praised. "Are we thinking overalls, skirts, or shorts?" And he laid out three different orange-themed options. She snatched the overalls out of his hands and he hummed. Once he'd gotten dressed, he found the orange with white polka dot bucket hat to match her overalls.

"You look fucking gorgeous, babe," He smirked at her and she squealed and laughed. Katsuki put on some random pop channel and she flailed her arms, laughing and babbling.

When they reached the bathroom, he plopped her down in the towel cubby on the floor.

Katsuki grabbed his own toothbrush and did his thing as she started babbling, flinging her toy duck around.

Once his own morning routine was over, Katsuki took her to his bedroom and put her on the bed as he looked for his own inconspicuous look for the day.

"Alright Aya, today we're going to UA to set up our classroom and then we're visiting a friend of mine. We can probably go to the park for lunch too," Katsuki sighed, looking over at her.

"Duck!" She declared, proudly displaying her yellow and white stuffed animal. He scooped her up and they went downstairs to pack a bag, and then they were off.

Katsuki had made a habit of borrowing Todoroki's car over the past month or so. It was a lot nicer than a taxi and Ayaka liked it better.