"Jii, bhai sa. " She said.

I went towards elevator and pressed the button of the elevator. It dinged and the doors opened, I entered it and pressed 3 floor for restaurant area.
After some time I reached there and the staff took me to the private room.

I settled myself there and ordered a coffee

I settled myself there and ordered a coffee. After some times my coffee arrived. I was sipping my coffee then there was a knock on the door and a staff entered with two persons, Mr. Oberoi and and his PA. Mr. Oberoi is an 26 yrs. old and a reputed business man. He is famous for his modern artitecture buildings. We greeted each other and started our meeting.
.
.
.
After half an hour we completed our meeting.

"Nice doing business with you Mr. Rathore. " Said Mr. Oberoi.

"Same here, Mr. Oberoi. My PA will contact you for other details. " I said to him.

"What are you doing today night, come to my house for a dinner. " Said Mr. Oberoi.

"No, it's alright Mr. Oberoi. And I am not here by myself, my sister has came with me." I said to him.

"Then, come with your sister Mr. Rathore. My father would like to meet you. He also wanted to come today but due to some emergency he can't come. I insist. " Said Mr. Oberoi.

"Ok Mr. Oberoi, I will think about it and inform you till evening. Now I will take my leave I have to go .... " I was intrupted by my phone ringing.
I picked my call.

"Hello bhai sa, are you busy. You know I had already met with the CEO of kanak. And you will not believe who was she. You know in delhi when...." Eshita was saying
I interrupted her and said, "eshita, first calm down. And how did you meet CEO of kanak, are you roaming outside. " I asked sternly.

"No, bhai sa. I am in hotel itself. You leave it and tell me when are you coming or I come downstairs." Eshita said on the call.

"If you are ready come downstairs, staff will guide you. " Saying this I cut the call.

"Mr. Rathore, sorry of hearing your call but were you talking about CEO kanak." Mr. Oberoi asked.

"Hmm,Do you know the CEO " I asked raising my right eyebrow.

He cleared his throat and said, "yes, actually. She is my friend. My father and her father are like best friends." Mr. Oberoi said to me.

"Kya.. " Came a shrill voice from the door. And here comes Eshita.

"Eshu, what are you doing here, I called you just know and you were in your room. How come you are here. " I asked her glaring.

She rubbed the nape of her nake and said, " Wo bhai sa, I was eating in this restaurant. "
And turned her head to Mr. Oberoi and said to him excitedly, "sorry, but are you really her friend. "