7- New life

"Now we'll see the rest of your life." The lion stated this, but the girl had other thoughts.

"What do you mean by that? You should respect my privacy!" The girl misunderstood everything. Others laughed at her reaction. Abhay cast the spell and started the process not wanting to hear any more of her interruptions.

The life story began like a book. All this was supposed to be clear-cut from the start. The process started; they couldn't stop it in the middle. The narrative changed in the middle, and there was a lot of confusion between the fairies and other supernatural beings.

...

"Aditya, hurry up; it's nearly time for the name-giving ceremony." Diksha reminded him with a knock on the bathroom door. He reverted, saying he'd be there in five minutes.

Diksha then sat before the dressing table and did the last touch-up on her makeup. She settled her jewellery in the right place. She stood up from the chair and walked towards the cradle.

Diksha admired the twins. She felt two arms hugging her waist from behind. She smelled the scent of clove mixed with honey and knew who that person was.

"Aren't they looking cute?" He asked her. It had been five years since their wedding, and they had three children, but still, his presence caused a different sensation inside her. They truly loved each other.

"They are beautiful," she replied as she saw the boy moving his little arms upwards and keeping on top of his sister's. After a few minutes, family members gathered in the garden for the ceremony.

The ceremony started with Pandit Ji chanting mantras and dropping a few drops of Ganga jal on everyone. He continued as the couple held each other in their arms. Soon, the priest made their kundali and suggested giving the boy a name starting with R and the girl a name starting with V.

They named the boy Rohan and the girl Vaishnavi.

~~~

Diksha's POV

We, the family, started talking with guests. Anushka, our one-year-old daughter, was playing with her toys, lying in the cradle. Vaishnavi and Rohan were sleeping in their cradles.

Soon the ceremony ended, and we bid goodbye to our guests. It was exhausting.

"Everything went smoothly. And now everyone goes to their room and changes their clothes. And Aditya beta, you stay for a bit longer," said Radhika Maa. While they were talking, I instructed the nanny to take care of the children.

I went to our room and changed into an orange kurti paired with white leggings and a light orange dupatta. Our family is not the typical one that won't allow their daughter or daughter-in-law to wear whatever they want; in fact, my in-laws even allowed me to wear modern clothes, but I prefer to wear what I am most comfortable in.

...

"Abhay, I'm not able to control this magic. It's doing everything on its own. How can we hear the thoughts and points of view of others when it's about her life? And it's also changing the story's narrative on its own." I asked the head of fairies, Shobha.

"It's all because the oracle magic is in her soul. The oracle is doing this. Not only her but all the other people will come soon." Replied the lion. He respected the decision, but the fear was inevitable. "The oracle is far more powerful than us to stop. And this girl possessing a power that great cannot be a coincidence. You know what the oracle is."