Part 1: Reincarnate

I don't own anything except the the oc.

"Talking" human talking.
"Talking" human thinking.
"Talking" biju/summoning animal talking.
"Talking" biju/summoning animal thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________

"??? POV"

???: "Huh? Where am I? Why is it so dark? The last thing I remember is that I was going to the hospital for a health checkup, then I started coughing up blood, and then... then realization hit me. I must have died. The doctors did say that the disease was getting worse, and my lungs were deteriorating. They must have finally given out. Oh, come on I wanted to at least reach twenty before I died, I mean it was two months from now, I literally had two months till I was twenty. But anyway, where am I?" I thought. I was currently in a dark void and seemed to be floating on water.

Then, a tall and pale-skinned man with deep wrinkles and a strong jawline appeared. He had spiky, shoulder-length, pale-brown hair, with a chin-length, braided lock hanging in front of his left ear. He also sported a goatee that tapered down to his waist. Hagoromo had a pair of horn-like protrusions extending from either side of his forehead, and he had a red-like marking in the center of his forehead. He wore a white, full-length kimono with a pattern of six black around a high collar, beneath which he wore a necklace made up of six black magatama. On the back of his kimono was a larger, black Rinnegan marking with a pattern of nine magatama arranged in three rows of three beneath it. He seemed to be sitting on six floating black orbs. Suddenly, he spoke.

???: "I am he who shall achieve peace and order, and my name is Hagoromo. But on the other hand, I had already foreseen that you would end up in such a state." But Hagoromo was interrupted by me.

???: "Hey, old man, why the hell are you talking like that, and why do you look like Hagoromo from Naruto? Also, why the hell are you quoting him?"

Hagoromo: "That is because I am he, Hagoromo, and you are here because I am going to reincarnate you to my world, or as you like to call it, the Naruto world."

???: "Ahhhhh (sweat drop). Ok, first off, can you please talk like how you talk to Naruto in the anime?"

Hagoromo: "Oh, yes, is this manner of speaking okay with you?"

???: "Yeah, yeah, this is much better. Ok, so second off, why are you reincarnating me into the Naruto world?"

Hagoromo: "Yes, I am going to reincarnate you to the Naruto world because I am curious to see how you existing in the Naruto world will change it, and also, one line of my descendants, specifically the Senju, is near extinct. As you know, Tsunade is the last Senju and is too old to have children. Even if she could, she does not have anyone to have children with. Well, there is that pervert she calls a teammate, but, well, you know how that went. So, I need you, Arata, to continue the bloodline."

Arata: "Ok, but why me? Why did you choose me?"

Hagoromo: "Oh, then, well, first, I selected the people who knew the Naruto anime best out of the people who died in the past one month. Then I reduced the candidates further by selecting those with a calm personality, high intelligence, and kind people. Then it was just random."

Arata: "Ok, that makes sense. So, is there anything I can request for my next life?"

Hagoromo: "Yes, you can, other than being a Senju. You may request for anything, as long as it is not too outlandish, like something from a different anime or infinite chakra, money, stamina, or all the kekkei genkai or something like that."

Arata: "Ok, last question. When you reincarnate, will I just be born, or will I just wake up in some random forest? And if so, how old will I be?"

Hagoromo: "For the first part of your question, you will be waking up somewhere in the Elemental Nations. It's up to you. And for the second part of your question, you can also choose at what age you want your body to be at. To make things clear, you will be the same age as Naruto, so you will wake up at that point in time."

Arata: "Ok, here are the things I need: 1. I want to be six when I wake up. 2. I want to wake up at least a km away from the gates of Kusagakure so that it's easier to find the village. Oh, I forgot to ask, do I have Wood Release? You know, as a Senju and all."

Hagoromo: "No, I was not going to give you Wood Release. But if you want, I can give it to you."

Arata: "Oh, ok. Now back to where I was. 3. I want an affinity to all five basic chakra nature transformations. 4. High pain tolerances. 5. Hashirama's regeneration ability. 6. Naruto-level chakra reserves. 7. Wood Release. 8. High levels of stamina. 9. Ice Release. 10. Magnet Release."

Hagoromo: "Ok, is that it?"

Arata: "Oh yeah, could you increase my Wind and Water affinity? Also, can you make me more talented in chakra shape manipulation, a map of the entire Elemental Nations, and the Mind's Eye of the Kagura ability?"

Hagoromo: "Ok, if that is all, I will use my Creation of All Things to create your body. Once it's done, I will begin transferring your soul into the new body."

Arata: "Ok and thank you for giving me this chance."

Then, I felt a pull on my form as I slowly started to disappear.

________________________________________________________________________________

That is, it my first chapter of this story I hope you all like this chapter.

Words 934