6. Meet the boys

Shayde POV
I wake up to find arms wrapped around my waist. I turn to see Ace and I remember the events from last night so I shake him lightly. "Ace.
" I say gently as he mumbles lightly. I smirk and tickle him he starts laughing and shoots up. He starts tickling me and we get into a tickling war. He obviously won that and now he is sitting on me.

"Ace get your fat ass off of me!" I wheeze.

"Hey. I'm not fat!" he defends.

"Just get off!" I groan and he rolls his eyes and gets off. "Now get out so I can change." I say and he pouts. He walks out and I lock my door. I grab skinny jeans, a blue muscle tee. I hop into the shower and then hop out 10 minutes later. I put on a red bra and underwear set then put on a blue muscle tee, skinny jeans, white Nike ankle socks, and my white vans. I unlock my door and open it. I sit on my bed scrolling through Instagram.

"Shayde!!!!!" Anthony yells jumping onto my bed.

"What do you want?" I groan.

"Gee thanks love you too." he mutters sarcastically.

I laugh "I know you do." I said grinning.
"Awe sibling love!" Ace says in a high voice. Anthony and I look at each other and grin while flipping him off.

"Thanks for showing love you guys." Ace says walking out. "Shayde, we are going to be riding the bus today, I want you to meet some people." Ace adds. The doorbell rings and I jump the stairs and open the door. There stands Alaina's babysitter Mariana.

"Hey Alaina's upstairs." I tell her and she nods. "Ace! Let's go or we will be late for the bus!" I yell grabbing my phone and my bag.

"Ight!" He yells back. We walk out towards the bus stop and some guys are waiting there including Tanner.

I sigh as we keep walking "Aye, Ace!" They say. Ace and the guys all do a guy hugs as we approach.

"Aren't you Shayde Evans? Didn't you pull the fire alarm?" the one with the bright blue eyes similar to Tanner says as he winks at me.

"Yeah." I say to him.

"Guys this is Shayde" Ace says. "Shayde this is Jaxon, Alec, Ryder, Xander, Camden and you know Tanner." I nod at them.

"Oh yeah your the bad girl version of Ace." Alec says coming closer to me to close for my comfort.

" So I've been told." I say pushing him back.

"What? Am I too close?" He says arrogantly. I smirk.

"Yes." I say to him.

"Don't worry, you're not someone who's on my level." He says.

"But I'm already on the sidewalk." I retort. The bus arrives. The boys head to the back and I follow them. I sit next to Ryder and plug my headphones into my phone and turn on Energy by Drake. 

⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.  TimeLapse  .⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰.⏰
Mr. Curry starts talking about our next sport in P.E. which will be basketball. 

"The teams will be mixed since there are more boys than girls." Mr. Curry says. "There will be 5 teams." He says. "Team 1:  Alex, Dre, Alec, Sarah, Alyson. Team 2: Dylan, Jaxon, Daniel, Shayde, Adrianne. Team 3: Ace, Rogelio, Kyle, Angeline, Crystal. Team 4: Eric, Vincent, Michael, Isabelle, Carsen. Team 5: Jackson, Emanuel, Kolton, Ignacio, Trinidad, Jess. Those are the teams." He announces.

Then the intercom comes on. "Ace Stevens, Anthony Evans, and Shayde Evans please come to the office you will be leaving for the rest of the day." I get up and sling my bag over my shoulder.