2. Living with the A-Class Jerk

Shayde POV

I park my motorcycle in the garage. I open the front door and walk inside, "Shay!!!!" screams Alaina.

"Hey baby girl" I say smiling and giving her a kiss on the head. "Where's Aria?" I ask her.

"At her friend's house" she says just as Anthony walks in. I glare at him.

"Alaina do you want to go swimming?" I ask her.

"YES!!!!!" she squeals and runs to her room.

I start walking upstairs to my room, "Hey Shayde, um I just wanted to let you know that the roommate I told you about is going to be coming here very soon." said Anthony.

"Okay" I say. I pick out a black bikini set and put it on, I put on a sheer crop top and some ripped jean short shorts. I walk to Alaina's room. "Hey baby girl" I say as open her door.

"I'm ready to go swimming" she says. I smile just as I hear the doorbell ring I walk downstairs with Alaina right behind me. I open the door to see Ace standing there. "Hey roomie." That was when all hell broke loose.

Anthony POV

"ANTHONY ROBERT EVANS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Shayde screams. Looks like Ace is here. I get up to see a very amused Ace and very pissed Shayde. "Why is he calling me his roommate?" She ask.

"He is your new roommate" I say slinging my arm around Ace's shoulders.

"But him of all people?" Shayde says pointing to Ace "Of all people you choose him!" she yells.

"Shayde we didn't have a choice, with mom being in the hospital and dad being who knows where we knew we weren't going to be able to keep paying the hospital and house bills!" I say sternly.

Shayde sighs "Whatever." she says and walks away.

I pick up Alaina and she smiles at Ace. "Hi I'm Alaina." she says to Ace.

Ace smiles "I'm Ace" he says to her.

"Calm on Alaina let's go swimming" I say and we all walk outside.

Shayde POV

The doorbell rings again and I swear... I open the door and see Shailene and Cami. "Hey Shai. Hey Cami." I say relieved.

"Hey Shayde you seem upset what's wrong?" she asks.

"You guys coming or what?" yelled Ace.

"My new roommate is what's wrong." I say as I move so they can come in.

I almost close the door when I hear a "That's rude" from a snobby person. I open it again. There stands Tatiana the school's biggest Thot and Tanner right behind her.

"Hey Tanner" I smile at him and let them in. "Everyone is in the back come on I'll show you." I say calmly more towards Tanner. I open the sliding door.

"Aye Tanner, Tatiana, and two other chicks." said Ace.

"Their names are Shailene and Cami. Seriously? You have most of your classes with them." I say glaring at him. "Does it look like I care? My bad." he said rolling his eyes.

"Shay can you play with us?" asked Alaina while splashing water at us. I laughed but Tatiana screamed "I hate water!" she screamed.

"What the frick? Then why did you come? Its a pool party. Your dumb as fuck." I mutter. She glared and went to sit down on Ace's lap.

She kissed him and then they were splashed by Alaina "No PDA!" she yelled laughing. I laughed. Ace smirked at her and Tatiana glared extremely hard at Alaina. I took off my shirt and shorts and jumped into the pool as Tanner and Ace jumped right after me I swam to Alaina and splashed her. She giggled and I sat on the side with Shailene and Cami as we talked and occasionally splashing water at each other, the boys, Tatiana, and Alaina.

Tanner the swam over to me. "Hey Shayde" he said smiling.

"Hey Tanner" I said smiling back at him.

"So you just live with your brother, sisters, mom, and Ace?" he asks.

"Yup just us" I say sighing.

"Nice." he said looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.

Then their was a squealing and we were splashed by Alaina and Ace. Then me, Shailene, Anthony, Tanner, Ace, Cami, and Alaina were all in a splashing war meanwhile Tatiana sat out rolling her eyes every so often.
-----------------------------
A/N okay so this has 14 reads and 2 votes like my Divergent High book did when I first started so I'm glad I'm making progress on this book. BTW I'm open to any kind of criticism y'all have even if you hate my book tell me why so I can improve the book and if y'all have cover ideas for the book please show me thank you all so much ILYASFM
*Edited*
Comment and vote
Love
Andy