Part 2

Hello Readers. Here's the update. Don't forget to vote and comment
👉👈🥺❤️. Thanks

*PREVIOUSLY*
A phone call interrupted me and sure enough, it was my mom. When I picked the phone call, I heard panicking. Yes, she was panicking. She told me to come quickly. Saun saw that I started panicking while still on the phone. He got worried too. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. I hurriedly left to meet my mom.

What Happens Next?
Part 2 coming up soon.

After running for a while, I finally got home. When I got into the house, my mum was sitting on the couch looking all worried. I didn't even get a chance to greet her before she attacked me with anger saying "Where have you been? Huh? This is 3:30pm and school closed 2:30pm. What's your problem? Don't tell me you've started hanging out around school....or have you?"
I answered her saying with a little bit of confusion and sadness saying "Mum.....I...don't get it. Did you call me on the phone because I wasn't home yet? Or because you FELT like I was late? And.....No mum, no. I'm not hanging out around school. I was only talking with Saun, one of my friends. There's no harm in that mum." I said with disappointment knowing that the only reason she panicked on the phone and ended my discussion with Saun was just because I wasn't home yet.
"Oh" my mum said. "So you've been hanging out with a boy?!" She said with more rage in her. " What is your problem Ellie? What's wrong with you?!" I answered her saying " no..no he's just a friend mum. Please, I promise"
"Friend indeed! Now let me warn you Ellie!. Don't let me ever see you with that....that boy again" my mum said. "Mum please no. He's just a friend. I promise." I begged. "Shut up Ellie. If I ever see you with him again, I won't only ground you for a week or even two, I will also change you from your school to another one".
My mum and I argued for some time until I finally went up to my room with tears all over my face.

*ELLIE'S MUM'S VIEW*

     After Ellie went up to her room, I went outside to approach our neighbours who have become our family friends.
Well, they aren't really as wealthy as us(they don't really have money to take care of themselves) so every month,we give them a particular amount of money to help them.
I went up to them and made a deal with their mum telling her that she should allow her daughter come to my daughter's school but I didn't tell her why I wanted this to be.
     Well, the reason I actually wanted this was because of Ellie. I needed someone to watch over Ellie to see if she'll actually disobey me.
     And fair enough, she agreed for her daughter to be in Ellie's school. When their mother(Mrs Cristina) left, I approached her daughter (Martha Cristina) and told her to keep an eye on Ellie. I basically told her everything that had happened and who "Saun" was. She agreed to do it and now I know that I have a spy on my daughter not only because of her so called saun but also Incase of any suspicious behaviours.

*THE NEXT DAY*
*Ellie's view*
     It was time to go to school so I had my bath, ate breakfast and then I was off to school. I got to school and went to my locker to drop some things off before going to class cause it wasn't time for class yet. As I was walking down the hall to my locker, the only thing that was flowing through my mind was what my mum said and how I cried myself to sleep the previous night.
     After dropping off some stuff in my locker, I was off to class. I took my seat and just laid my head on the table remembering all that had happened. A drop of tears was about to roll down my eyes when a teacher came in with someone else. I looked up and saw that it was a new student. Her face looked familiar though but I couldn't remember if I knew her or not.
      She walked straight up to me and asked if I was okay and why I was looking so sad. I just answered her saying that I was fine. Then I asked her if we had met before cause her face looked familiar and then she answered me saying yes. She introduced herself to me and told me that she was Martha Cristina, my neighbour. Then we greeted each other knowing that we hadn't seen each other for a while.
     I found myself laughing and talking with Martha so much and then I said to her "Martha, although we don't really know each other so well, it has been a good time talking and laughing with you. You're very fun to talk to. Thanks"
     A few minutes later, Stacy arrived and came into class with anger and sadness at the same time. Turns out she saw when I was laughing and chit- chatting with Martha. Then Stacy said to me "Ellie? Who is.....this? And what is she doing on my seat?" I answered her back saying "Oh" I said jokingly "She's just my neighbour who just got enrolled into our school"......

_Martha's View_
     While Ellie was telling her friend who I was, I said to myself " So this is the so called "Stacy". Hmm".

_Ellie's View_
     Stacy rudely and angrily asked Martha to get another seat because the one Martha was seating on was hers(Stacy). Then I told Stacy not to be rude because it was Martha's first day of school and also because she's my family's friend. I kindly told Stacy to get another seat just for the day. Stacy didn't really feel like doing it but she left with sadness and disappointment to get another seat. Then, I and Martha continued our discussion.

_Stacy's View_
     While I was wondering who this so called Martha was,  all of a sudden, Martha made a scary glare at me. I was scared at first but then shocked later. Hope it's not what I'm thinking

_Ellie's View_
     Few minutes later, the subject teacher came in. Then she called Martha to the front of the class to introduce herself to the class. Everyone started whispering to themselves that she might be a kind of person who will be very shy but to their surprise she spoke with confidence when she got to the front. She didn't even stumble on any words at all! She boldly said "My name is Martha Cristina. I'm from London but my family moved to U.S.A because my father left I and my family. I got transferred to this school through the help of Ellie's family. Oh! And also I'm 15 years old. Yeah I guess that's all.".
     The whole class applauded her and she gave a little warm smile and went back to her seat. Everyone applauded her but Stacy didn't. She had a very angry look on her face when Martha was going back to her seat. When Martha sat down, I gave her a cute wink and then she smiled at me. This made Stacy a lot more angry.
     The subject teacher, Mrs. Clarisse then put down a note on the board and asked everyone to copy it into their note books. Everyone started writing. While I was writing my note, I noticed that Saun was trying to get my attention but I had to ignore him knowing that my mum said she doesn't want me with him anymore but  ignoring him pierced a knife in my heart but I had to listen to my mum.

_Martha's View_
     While Ellie was writing her note, I noticed that a boy at the back was trying to get her attention. Though she ignored it, it still looked way too suspicious and now I know to keep a very close eye on both of them. I noticed that the boy took out a piece of paper and started writing on it. I looked confused at first but after he was done writing on the paper, he squeezed it and threw it to Ellie. I became even more suspicious.

_Ellie's View_
    I noticed that Saun threw a piece of paper at me. I had so much urge to open the paper but.... remembering what my mum said, I just couldn't. I pretended like it was a plain piece of paper and pushed it away from my table and then it rolled on the floor like it was nothing. I realized that Saun felt so bad about this but......would I disobey my mum?.....

_Saun's View_
     I threw a piece of paper at Ellie but for some reason,she ignored me and I have no idea why. I felt so sad and disappointed. I left her alone and the class continued.

_TO BE CONTINUED_