Discoveries

LAST TIME:

"You'll make one incredible Hero." I finish, subtly looking towards the not so hidden All Might, giving him a big grin and thumbs up.

==================

"Finally, A hero-like record!" Ochaco Celebrated, throwing her arms up, "His finger is swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk ..." Iida Points out earning a, "It's not very stylish." From the Blong haired Guy next to him. Turning back from All might I look towards Myidoria who is still holding his hand in triumph, "What is the meaning of this?" I hear, looking towards the culprit as he starts setting off small explosions in his hand, "Hey!" Bakugo yells out as he sprints our way, "Tell me what's going on, Deku, you Bastard!" He Screams again scaring Mtidoria and causing me to smirk his way.

Though Just as he was about to get into range of the Cyclone Trap (Spawns a mini-tornado that flings any Enemy who steps on it into the air.) I had secretly placed down in front of us, I watched as Mr Aizawas scarf launch Itself towards the blond bomber, stopping him dead in his tracks, "What the--? These cloths are hard...!" He Struggles to say, trying to keep moving forward as I turn my attention to our teacher. "They're weapons for capture made from carbon fibre woven together with metal wire of a special alloy," Mr Aizawa Begins as I look towards his glowing red eyes, signalling his quirk is active, "Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over ... I have dry eye," He pauses before closing his eyes and pulling back his scarf causing the previously trapped boy to slightly reel back with the movement.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready," He finishes before waving his hand and turning back to his original spot to watch. Though considering That I was the last one to throw I gave a friendly pat on Mydorias back, making sure he doesn't step over my trap as I deactivated it. "You Lost," I whisper to Bakugo as I turn towards the Throwing circle, thinking about what I should use, watching from the corner of my eye his fists tighten before angrily walking towards the far side of the class. "Hmm, what to choose, what to choose," I hum to myself as I go over my Plasmids and Vigors. "James," I hear Mr Aizawa call out as I turn my head towards him, "Whatever you are planning can you please Hurry it up we don't have all day," He finishes, giving me a look of, 'Nothing too flashy' as I nod towards him in understanding before gripping the ball in my hand.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"I know just the one," James smiles to himself as he turns towards the others, "You Might want to hold onto Something!" he calls out as the rest of the class watch the air around him start to pick up, getting rougher and faster as they notice the air around his hand start to condense, causing a small twister of dust to form around him. "W-whats going on?" Mydoria questions out of concern and wonder as he watches his friends face turn from one of concentration to Pure Joy and happiness. "Class Get Back!" Mr Aizawa Shouts as he Leaps into action, Staring directly at his mysterious student trying to DIsable his quirk only to realise the wind and dust isn't stopping, "It can't be," He whispers to himself out of disbelief as he turns towards the rest of the class and runs towards them, "Go on, get to the Main building!" He yells out as he starts directing his students further away.

JAMES POV:

I continue Building Pressure around my hand as I charge a very powerful yet concentrated version of Sonic Boom (Creates a powerful burst of air in front of the user, knocking back any enemy or object caught in the blast as well as dealing them damage.) watching as the dust and debris from the field fly around me. 'Come on,' I think to myself as I use every ounce of EVE I possess, Pushing my Body Even more as the Skin around my hand and wrist start to crack and darken as I ready myself to release the ball. "COME ON!" I yell Out as I throw my now injured Hand Forward, feeling the force of the Plasmid push against me as I watch the ball fly through the air at speeds faster than sound before being launched backwards through one of the storage buildings causing dust and dirt to litter the air of where I was and where I landed.

THIRD PERSON POV:

As James launches both himself and the Ball into the air, Class 1A is pushed back as the force of his throw dissipates in the area, causing most of the class to cough and wave their hands in front of their face to get rid of all the airborne dust. "I-Incredible," Mydoria whispers as he is the first to recover, noticing James is no longer standing where they last left him, "J-James!?" He calls out, looking around the field trying to Find his Friend, "James!?" He tries once more taking a few steps closer towards the point of launch, though as he got closer He noticed where James once stood, now revealing a heavily damaged and rocky crater and what seems to be a similar-looking line of damage leading towards one of the Storage Sheds. "James?" He calls out a little softer this time as he slowly walks towards the shed making sure to not make things worse with his voice.

JAMES POV:

"M-Mydoria?" I call out before regretting the decision as my back and arm shocks me with pain, as I weakly move the metal and concrete holding my body down, 'I should probably work on that' I think to myself as I Bring my Right hand into the light noticing How badly Corupped it had become, the hand itself kept its shape through my fingers had thinned out and looked thin and long almost to the point of being boney as everything else from my Knuckles down to the middle of my forearm looked Dried out and cracked, mixed in with dark red spots as even darker thick red Blood slowly oozed out of the damage, "Mydoria, Please don't come any closer," I call out again, this time with a little more power in my words as my sense return.

"James, Are you okay in there?" I hear Mr Aizawa call out as he enters the Buiding, causing me to quickly Hide the Damage under the rubble, "Yeah I'm a-alright, How about you?" I try to chuckle at my poor excuse of a Joke before going into a slight coughing fit as slowly starts removing Debris from on top of me, slowly getting closer to the Piece over my arm "That was dangerous, you could ..." "Stop!" I cut in weakly as he freezes in his tracks, "Don't Move this piece," I pause pointing towards the one over my Right arm, "Why not, I need to get ..." He tries to Continue before I cut him off again, "Trust me," I whisper, causing him to look at me with disbelief before a look of understanding replaces it.

"Mydoria, head back to the rest of the class, tell them not to come down here for safety and get someone fast to call Recovery Girl." He orders, not turning towards my Friend as he stutters an okay and starts to quickly run off the rest of them, shouting the message to them as he gets closer. "Heh, Not the best way to talk about things is it?" I slightly chuckle, as I slowly try to lean up, Only to be firmly yet softly pushed down by Mr Aizawa, "Stay down, we don't want you getting worse," He continues in his usual dry monotone voice before, very slightly squinting his eyes, "I was briefed about some basic stuff from Principal Nezu, but this was not included in that, What happened to your throw and your arm?" He Bluntly questions, as I turn to my right feeling the weight on it has disappeared and realise he has already lifted the only protection I had from having to explain myself.

"I have no idea what you mean," I state just as bluntly as I try and fail to hide My corruption infested hand behind me and out of sight, only for it to be held onto just under where the damage stops, looking up to see a very firm gaze from my teacher, "Fine."